kixbinder5

Future of NFL "Color Rush"

The Redskins all yellow clownsuit might be why George Allen doesn't want to wear it. 

2 minutes ago, roxfan00 said:

temp160912_colorrush_4--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

White pants and this is the uniform the Broncos should wear until the end of time. 

1 minute ago, AstroBull21 said:

I wonder how may of these ColorRush jerseys (not entire sets) are test runs for rebranding, similar to what we think is going on with the Padres and Brewers in MLB.

Especially with some teams trying different fonts, like the Bengals. 

Sorry if it's already been asked, but looking at the buying options on Fanatics, and there's two options: Limited and Legends models. What's difference (aside from the screen printing)?

4 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

I wonder how may of these ColorRush jerseys (not entire sets) are test runs for rebranding, similar to what we think is going on with the Padres and Brewers in MLB.

I'm starting to think that myself. Alot of these will probably do great sales. The return of the Elway era Broncos look is probably gonna get over huge in Denver.

The real question now, is what the teams will wear when there is a color clash. All of these teams unveiled colored jerseys but we have heard of at least a couple who can't wear them due to a clash. I really hope they don't just wear their normal uniform with matching socks. 

For example, if they were doing this right, they'd give the Falcons a white version of their new uniform with pants like the 1966 throwbacks (almost an inverse of the all red look).

What I'm afraid of, is this with white socks. That's no fun.

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DGivens87 said:

Sorry if it's already been asked, but looking at the buying options on Fanatics, and there's two options: Limited and Legends models. What's difference (aside from the screen printing)?

Legend version is cotton.. A glorified tshirt. Limited has sewn on numbers/logos and is the new vapor cut

3 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm starting to think that myself. Alot of these will probably do great sales. The return of the Elway era Broncos look is probably gonna get over huge in Denver.

This because their current look is so dated.

Those lime green Seattle jerseys are going to sell like hot cakes. I recently went to Seattle and those colors are everywhere 

My initial reactions... I see a lot more good than bad. Some aren't exciting or new-and some of those confuse me. Some of the winners need to adopt the pants or stripings full time.

Winners - Giants, Chargers, Raiders, Packers, Saints, Broncos, Bears, Colts, Steelers, Ravens (might be in the middle)

Need to see more for my retinas to adjust - Dolphins, Seahawks

Losers - Redskins

Lots of gah, but lots of improvements.  Saints are the biggest upgrade, IMO.  Need to take those up full time.

1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

It begins.

CsPDY6SXEAAUao_.jpg

As a Bills fan, I'm really excited the best receiver in the league is joining my team.

Image result for tyrod taylor

Just kidding.  Though it does bring me back to when it looked like a scrimmage when the Giants and Bills played each other:

Image result for giants bills super bowl

One helmet rule is really a buzzkill. So many solid looks like the bengals are ruined by the same helmet, also very disappointed the jets didn't use the white logo. I always wanted to see the jets throwback to that or the plane logo at least once.

26 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Different decals and YELLOW FACEMASKS

CsPNs2FVYAA6hZc.jpg:large

Those bolts look so much better with the single outline.  Instant, massive improvement.

19 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The real question now, is what the teams will wear when there is a color clash. All of these teams unveiled colored jerseys but we have heard of at least a couple who can't wear them due to a clash. I really hope they don't just wear their normal uniform with matching socks. 

For example, if they were doing this right, they'd give the Falcons a white version of their new uniform with pants like the 1966 throwbacks (almost an inverse of the all red look).

What I'm afraid of, is this with white socks. That's no fun.

image.jpeg

I saw a pic on Twitter for this week's NYJ-BUF matchup and it showed a Kelly green accented white jersey....I have a gut feeling it's a special color rush white jersey.

37 minutes ago, Chico said:

I wonder why the Patriots got full length shoulder stripes while the Jets stuck with the short ones. Pats look much better

IMG_20160913_092941.jpg

i would say thats likely a choice made by the teams themselves. id be willing to bet the Colts were preseneted this UCLA stripe option too but decided to stick to their current design. weather or not it was presented to the Jets as an option i cant be sure, theirs is a bit different. 

29 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

not likely. this is very much a Nike initiative with the goal of bringing more viewers to the TNF games. some of the jerseys look really good though, or at least are an obvious improvement over their current atrocity (Browns, Bucs, etc) and if it goes over well enough with fans there might be some consideration in the future but i wouldnt expect a team to begin CR as an experiment in that sense.