Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

Not quite advanced with my Xbox One yet to upload pictures, but on Madden 17 the Ravens Color Rush uniform with the gold pants from last year looks good. Also, I tried out the Redskins Color Rush jersey with white pants, socks, and gold cleats. Solid look. It's also interesting to note that Madden 17 offers "Color Rush Alternate" uniforms.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like I might be in the minority, but I actually really love the Packers' color rush. Though there were better options (green preferably), I look at the all-white and get a sort of "frozen tundra/snowstorm" feel from it. It works fine for me and fits in that regard.

P.S: That tweak really works, Gothamite. It looks even better!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

That's a great idea - they missed a marketing slogan there.  Although maybe they can't add another name on top of the "Color Rush" one.

I could get behind one-off whites, but I wish they weren't using it with the current road jersey and I wish they weren't extending the road stripes to the pants.  I hate them with a fiery passion - it's a very bad idea to put gold stripes and white stripes next to each other.  The Packers should not be hanging on to 1980s "improvements" to Lombardi's classic uniforms.

5 hours ago, McCarthy said:

The numbers are enough to make me want to move forward with this as the basis for a new uniform. Take the regular white pants with the orange stripe, put an orange outline on the block numbers, orange sleeves, black stripes, NO SIDE PANELS, and a black jersey that is a reverse of that and I could enjoy a Bengals uniform again. 

Totally agree w you guys about the Bengals-- I really wonder what the likelihood is of Nike noticing some positive fan reaction and phasing some of these in as the new jersey sets. It would truly be a huge win for them. 

The Falcons new red uniform (that they won't be wearing) is too simple for my taste, but still a massive upgrade over the current piping mess

1 minute ago, bowld said:

Playing Madden I used the Ravens new purple pants with normal White jersey and it looks amazing! The purple numbers on the jersey go great with matching pants. Hopefully they were this combo at some point 

I still think they could utilize a gold facemask. For another team, the Jets, I really like their alternate all white. Especially with the white facemask, but I would pair it with the color rush green pants, socks, and white cleats.

1 hour ago, bowld said:

Playing Madden I used the Ravens new purple pants with normal White jersey and it looks amazing! The purple numbers on the jersey go great with matching pants. Hopefully they were this combo at some point 

Madden NFL 17_20160915131112.jpg

Madden NFL 17_20160915131212.jpg

it's nice but looks too much like the Vikings.

19 hours ago, StrongXStyle said:

the Niners should go in the same direction as the Saints. I think black should stick in Oakland.

Image result for terrell owens 49ers

YES, I loved those uniforms.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

11 hours ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

091316-colorrush-art.jpg

If the Bengals would tweak these into a black and orange uni (and add a little bit more orange to these), it would be a step in the right direction for 2017.  Their current unis are outdated, especially the white's.

I love these but the B logo has to go.

19 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Another "What If?" scenario from Madden.

Screenshot-Original-12_zpsmt2xnh3i.png

THAT is absolutely perfect.  If my Broncos have to get away from the current set, these are absolutely the best  possible choice.  I'm actually looking forward to this,  actually.  

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

NO! They tried this once and it was met with nearly unanimous disapproval. White pants, maybe, but navy... please no.

Only because they got run off the field by the Bears. And Jim Mora didn't like them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived