Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

091316-colorrush-art.jpg

If the Bengals would tweak these into a black and orange uni (and add a little bit more orange to these), it would be a step in the right direction for 2017.  Their current unis are outdated, especially the white's.

Here is their color rush uniform with some orange added to make it look less color-rush...y. 

Bengals.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

10 hours ago, McCarthy said:

The numbers are enough to make me want to move forward with this as the basis for a new uniform. Take the regular white pants with the orange stripe, put an orange outline on the block numbers, orange sleeves, black stripes, NO SIDE PANELS, and a black jersey that is a reverse of that and I could enjoy a Bengals uniform again. 

Current Bengals font is so dated. Block fonts are timeless and exactly what they need..

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

I don't know if I've ever heard anything but negative remarks about them on Seattle sports radio.

I think people were only shocked at the lime green jersey back then because the color wasn't quite as prominent on the uniform and fan apparel as it is now. I don't think it'll be a big deal. They're wearing all lime color rush jerseys this year, and feedback has been mostly positive (as far as color rush jerseys go).

2006_3_1.jpg?itok=U90UWRCH&timestamp=145

b9w5143worked.jpg

5 minutes ago, daveindc said:

I think people were only shocked at the lime green jersey back then because the color wasn't quite as prominent on the uniform and fan apparel as it is now. I don't think it'll be a big deal. They're wearing all lime color rush jerseys this year, and feedback has been mostly positive (as far as color rush jerseys go).

There is such thing as too much lime green though.

21 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Another "What If?" scenario from Madden.

Screenshot-Original-12_zpsmt2xnh3i.png

I know this might not be popular but if you change the helmet to the current logo its the prefect uniform for Denver as I prefer the current logo over the old D. 

1.  The Bengals pants stripes can't be salvaged.  That Broncos-esque curvy point just ruins them, and no swapping of color helps.  They need either straight stripes like they used to have, or maybe something like the panthers.

2.  I liked the Seahawks old lime green look, and I think I'll like this new one even more (not the monochrome color rush, just the jersey.)  I'd like to see it over navy pants.

3.  I'm surprised but I like the Jets with white facemasks.  Goes against everything I believe in. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived