Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, rsaline said:

Agreed. The color rush helmets look like mini versions because the logo is so small. I like how the current logo begins to wrap around the helmet.

You do realize that the helmets with the D logo are smaller because of perspective right?  The Horse helmets are stacked and at the top of the bin where as the D helmets are only one layer and lay at the bottom of the bin.

5 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

You do realize that the helmets with the D logo are smaller because of perspective right?  The Horse helmets are stacked and at the top of the bin where as the D helmets are only one layer and lay at the bottom of the bin.

Still feels too small

Now that I've seen them next to each other....

Yeah,  I still like the current Broncos helmet better than the Color Rush version. I didn't know the orange was THAT much different.  The orange on the current SCREAMS at you.  

Perhaps we could keep the current helmet and the CR tops with white pants in the future.  

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

1 hour ago, andycumbee19 said:

Now that I've seen them next to each other....

Yeah,  I still like the current Broncos helmet better than the Color Rush version. I didn't know the orange was THAT much different.  The orange on the current SCREAMS at you.  

Perhaps we could keep the current helmet and the CR tops with white pants in the future.  

I still think the current logo is good. Put the CR striping on current helmet and do what you said with jersey and pants and Broncos will have a top 5 uniform in the league.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

I still think the current logo is good. Put the CR striping on current helmet and do what you said with jersey and pants and Broncos will have a top 5 uniform in the league.

I think the current logo is too big to work with a three stripe helmet pattern.  Not knocking it, just point that out.

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

I think I am in love. They need to ditch the blue pants and make a white pants version and it's set!

And they need to have the bolts of the white pants on a white field rather than blue like the white pants of their current regular set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

18 hours ago, upperV03 said:

And they need to have the bolts of the white pants on a white field rather than blue like the white pants of their current regular set.

Exactly. Been saying that for years. The bolt on the white helmet is perfectly fine. No need to put it in a blue stripe on the white pants. I did this years ago when they unveiled their current set.

BoltOnWhite.jpg

On 10/12/2016 at 7:20 PM, upperV03 said:

I don't know.  I think using the color rush blue, the blue stripe on the white pants might look a lot better.  But I will agree with their regular set and shade of blue, it doesn't look the greatest.

As someone who is incredibly OCD when it comes to uniforms, I can't stop admiring how the outlines of the Chargers' numbers match up with the outlines of the bolts and how the coloring of the Broncos' numbers matches the striping pattern. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived