kixbinder5

Future of NFL "Color Rush"

Not sure if already posted but both Tennessee and Jacksonville wore the updated Nike template. Interesting considering both teams wore these exact same designs last year. I've seen a few teams wearing the normal NFL template and some that have updated.

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

IMG_4765.JPG

On 9/14/2016 at 3:45 PM, Pizzaman7294 said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to do with your "list" but leaving Chicago and Green Bay off of it is asinine. 

Bears? In the past five years, they've had three head coaches, two GMs, five OCs, three DCs, and countless assistants. For eight years they've doubled down again and again on a big-armed, empty-headed quarterback, and the Halas-McCaskey family's stewardship has made the Bears the 10th most profitable franchise, despite residing in the 3rd largest market. And they're consistently ranked among the least influential ownership groups in the League.  Other than all that, they're almost in.

Packers, well ... they have 4 Lombardi Trophies, and they had Lombardi himself. But, for different reasons than the Bears, their ownership group has very little if any influence in the league. League ownership considers the Packers a kind of "novelty" franchise.

I guess you can call me 'asinine' if you must, but my criteria is spelled out right there, and neither the Bears or Packers are even close. 

It's just a silly list, make your own ... I'll give you some feedback B)

The Packers are an elite franchise. The Bears are the Arizona Cardinals with a championship that precedes the Challenger disaster.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:22 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

IMG_1359.JPG

Looks good. 

They'd also look good in black jerseys with the gold pants. 

The gold, when paired with other elements, is actually a very cool color and would make for a great looking uniform.

21 hours ago, the admiral said:

The Packers are an elite franchise. The Bears are the Arizona Cardinals with a championship that precedes the Challenger disaster.

As a bears fan I can confirm this statement is true...

This year's jersey looks a lot better than last, because of the sweatbox being eliminated

On 10/28/2016 at 11:44 PM, aawagner011 said:

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

IMO, every change in the Jaguars uniforms since their inaugural teal uniforms has been a downgrade.  With that said, however, I think these color rush uniforms look better than what they normally wear and actually make the two-tone helmet work.  I'd tweak the shade of gold to look less mustardly, add some black socks and go with this.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:44 PM, aawagner011 said:

Not sure if already posted but both Tennessee and Jacksonville wore the updated Nike template. Interesting considering both teams wore these exact same designs last year. I've seen a few teams wearing the normal NFL template and some that have updated.

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

IMG_4765.JPG

Is it me; or do the shades of Columbia blue on the Titans' jerseys and pants look different? I'm seeing a darker blue on the pants compared to the jerseys. BTW, I prefer those jerseys as a full-time look for the Titans at home compared to navy.

If you're talking about the guy on the right, I think that's his untucked undershirt that's a different shade.

I also prefer this jersey to the white one, especially with the white pants.

Titans-1.jpg

Don't understand why this combination is so rare.

Unless San Diego vs Denver once again. And this time,

Image result for Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers 2016

When I saw this, I kind of wondered if fans vote highly for San Diego's color rush uniforms, will we be able to see more of the Don Coryell era uniforms.

Image result for seattle seahawks 2016 color rush

I hope not to see this one at all.

On 10/27/2016 at 11:22 AM, PaleVermilion81 said:

IMG_1359.JPG

What a perfect shot. We can tell what they would look like with either gold or black helmets. And it looks great either way. I may be the only one, but I love a good gold jersey. They just need to be paired with something other than gold pants. I really wish the color rush simply meant color vs. color rather than monochrome vs. monochrome. The Rams for instance would look great with their throwback helmets, gold jerseys and white pants. 

22 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

For those wondering what the Jaguars might have looked like with a teal color-rush uniform, here's a quick mock-up. 

ar15.png

THAT is the winner. That is what it should have been, period. This actually looks like the Jaguars, as opposed to the honey mustard explosion they trotted out in instead.

Make it so, Jaguars.

1 hour ago, j'villejags said:

For those wondering what the Jaguars might have looked like with a teal color-rush uniform, here's a quick mock-up. 

ar15.png

Such a drastic improvement over their current Color Rush uniforms.  If they didn't have the two-toned helmet with a  major gold component and played someone else besides the Titans, I'm sure they would have gone with these instead.

^ Looks great, but doesn't look like teal.

On 10/31/2016 at 1:44 PM, Silver_Star said:

Image result for seattle seahawks 2016 color rush

I hope not to see this one at all.

Wait is that a GREEN Seahawk decal on the helmet? Not liking that.