Alternative Football Universe: Iberaliga (11/20: U.D. Valencia)

PascalHugo

On 7/2/2021 at 6:50 AM, MDGP said:

I've been looking in on this thread and have meant to leave a comment for about 5 years now. I think it's about time I actually do so.

Wow.

This thread might just be the single best soccer concept thread I've ever seen on these boards. Honestly it's too bad the board doesn't do the Creamer Awards and Hall of Fame anymore, because this would be a candidate for both.

Every logo is so well designed and grounded in reality to the point I think you could easily trick the average soccer fan into believing many of these are real clubs. I apologize for not having any individual critiques, but there are so many standouts the post would be way too long. Bravo!

(It delights me every time I see the general team information layout that I used in my own alternate universe has found its way into your considerably better universe)

I can only thank you for your words, these comments always make me excited and make me understand that what I do is appreciated. 🥰

I hope you can continue to follow me because I still have a lot to show.
So are you creating your own parallel universe? I'm curious about that. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

That Valencia crest is a thing of beauty! There's a lot of different elements and colors going on, but they're all integrated so well and cohesively. Some of your recent third kits have also been spectacular and well-detailed, namely the Bilbao and Español thirds. 

Keep up the great work, my friend! :)

Thanks you so much mate!!!

On 7/2/2021 at 7:06 PM, kb105 said:

I have one small critique: the white numbers on Valencia’s home kit clashes with the yellow stripes. I would suggest adding a blue stroke to the numbers to make them more legible from the stands or press box.

Yes, It was the only hesitation about it, I'll show you how it would come. I chose not to put any outline to the numbers as Sampdoria usually does.

Spoiler

prova.png

On 7/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, rotta said:

I say this every time when i see another one of your concepts and i will keep saying it. Just absolutely amazing, i don't even have words to describe how much i love these logos and kits of yours.

Thank you so much!! Keep follow me!

17 minutes ago, PascalHugo said:

I can only thank you for your words, these comments always make me excited and make me understand that what I do is appreciated. 🥰

I hope you can continue to follow me because I still have a lot to show.
So are you creating your own parallel universe? I'm curious about that. 

Oh right, I changed my profile name awhile back; I used to be Lafarge (I guess I removed that from my description at some point) I did one of the universes you mentioned as an inspiration in your first post.

4 minutes ago, MDGP said:

Oh right, I changed my profile name awhile back; I used to be Lafarge (I guess I removed that from my description at some point) I did one of the universes you mentioned as an inspiration in your first post.

Oooo i just realized yet! You are one of the reason that bring me to opened this thread 5 years ago. Thank you so much for your words, i really apreciate it