Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

Stade de Paris
On October 23 1893, in one of the most famous places of the French capital, was born that is now the most important and most famous club in the nation and one of the most important of the world: the Stade de Paris.
The Stade de Paris is the symbol of French football. Throughout its history he has won practically everything, both nationally and internationally. 30 Championships are a record, no team in the best European championships won so much. The Stade de Paris has never known the humiliation of relegation, and in fact is one of the few clubs to have participated in all editions of the Première Ligue. At Stade de Paris have played most of the best players in history, making this club a real legend all over the world. In over 100 years of history the club has remained at the top, forming a true dynasty that hardly fade away in future years. Besides the capital city derby against Cercle Rouge, the most heartfelt game is the one against CA Marseille. This game is known throughout the world as "Le Classique" one of the most bright and fiery derby in football scene. 

viUiej9.jpg

The club crest full icon corresponds to the soul and essence of the club. A white coat with black border in which there is the characteristic red band, undisputed symbol of the club. Above the band, in the foreground, there is the Eiffel Tower and at his feet the lily symbol of the city.

Map

Hyuz6WA.jpg

Kits
Those Stade de Paris are among the most famous kits in the world. The transverse red band on white background are a unique sign of identity. Legend has it that in a duel with swords, one of the founding members of the club was hit across the chest, the blood will gush impregnating on the white shirt. Adidas is the sponsor of the Paris Club since 2001, while the Korean giant Samsung is sponsoring the club in 2013.

5sB8lq6.jpg
Kvm9uE4.jpg
VppjfB5.jpg

2 hours ago, NoE38 said:

This series is spectacular, All of your designs have been very well thought out and executed, and Paris looks especially great. Just out of curiosity, how long does it take you to design your logos?

So many thanks!! It depends, sometimes if I have already thought of something, do it before a project on paper and then start working on PS. However in other cases, when I have no idea, I start directly working on Photoshop. in terms of time, in half an hour I can finish a logo.

• Like 1

By typical French club naming conventions, it sounds a little incorrect. Stade Paris or Stade de Paris would have worked for Paris. Unless you didn't want to get it confused with real-life rugby club Stade Français Paris. 

44 minutes ago, NSLthe2nd said:

By typical French club naming conventions, it sounds a little incorrect. Stade Paris or Stade de Paris would have worked for Paris. Unless you didn't want to get it confused with real-life rugby club Stade Français Paris. 

Yeah i know that, sorry for the mistake, i thought "Stade Club de Paris" was correct. I change it in Stade de Paris, like Stade de Reims. Today I change it.

Jeunesse Sportive de Limoges
The Jeunesse Sportive de Limoges, or simply JS Limoges,  is a sports club founded in September 1978. In Limoges football was represented only as at amateur level, because basketball was the totality of the town sports scene. Thanks to some local entrepreneurs, was founded a club, with the objectiv of reaching the summit of French football in the space of a decade. The target proved more complicated than expected, but the club did not give up and continuing on his way. After spending his entire history in the lower categories, this year has finally managed to get to Première Ligue.

ZcburAF.jpg

With the landing in Première Ligue, the club crest has undergone modernization. The emblem until last year was circular with inside the club's initials. The new version has the shape of the coat of arms, internally divided into 4 sectors with th club colors. Above them there is a white band with the initials. Instead below it, there a ball topped by a halo of the holy symbol of the city.

Map

5PNmVFy.jpg

Kits
The JS Limoges colors are orange and black. It is not known why the choice of these colors, but are thought to be due to the tastes of one of the founders. Today the club is sponsored by Airness, while the main sponsors commericiale is the Intermarche hypermarket chain.

2KzenCk.jpg
eT87vtL.jpg
pGk0XWx.jpg
  • Like 1

Love the name! Even of that, I have to say that the crest is probably the worse one though.

About Stade de Paris, everything is just perfect with that concept, nice one.

Congratulations, mate, it's always a pleasure to keep seeing more, carry on!

PD: Btw, what about next series? Fancy Spain?

22 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

JS Limoges immediately reminds me of Lorient in the actual Ligue 1. The similarities are so strong, but I still think this looks fine.

Yes, I want a club similar to Lorient (for the choice of colour)

22 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

JSL is probably my favorite so far! Love this series.

Thanks Xenon!!

21 hours ago, _OCallaghan_ said:

Love the name! Even of that, I have to say that the crest is probably the worse one though.

About Stade de Paris, everything is just perfect with that concept, nice one.

Congratulations, mate, it's always a pleasure to keep seeing more, carry on!

PD: Btw, what about next series? Fancy Spain?

Thanks my friend, thank you so much.

So, I already have some ideas and some concepts in mind for Spain and for England and even Italy ... But I'm undecided on what to begin with. I think England.