Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 7/2/2021 at 6:50 AM, MDGP said:

I've been looking in on this thread and have meant to leave a comment for about 5 years now. I think it's about time I actually do so.

Wow.

This thread might just be the single best soccer concept thread I've ever seen on these boards. Honestly it's too bad the board doesn't do the Creamer Awards and Hall of Fame anymore, because this would be a candidate for both.

Every logo is so well designed and grounded in reality to the point I think you could easily trick the average soccer fan into believing many of these are real clubs. I apologize for not having any individual critiques, but there are so many standouts the post would be way too long. Bravo!

(It delights me every time I see the general team information layout that I used in my own alternate universe has found its way into your considerably better universe)

I can only thank you for your words, these comments always make me excited and make me understand that what I do is appreciated. 🥰

I hope you can continue to follow me because I still have a lot to show.
So are you creating your own parallel universe? I'm curious about that. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

That Valencia crest is a thing of beauty! There's a lot of different elements and colors going on, but they're all integrated so well and cohesively. Some of your recent third kits have also been spectacular and well-detailed, namely the Bilbao and Español thirds. 

Keep up the great work, my friend! :)

Thanks you so much mate!!!

On 7/2/2021 at 7:06 PM, kb105 said:

I have one small critique: the white numbers on Valencia’s home kit clashes with the yellow stripes. I would suggest adding a blue stroke to the numbers to make them more legible from the stands or press box.

Yes, It was the only hesitation about it, I'll show you how it would come. I chose not to put any outline to the numbers as Sampdoria usually does.

Spoiler

prova.png

On 7/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, rotta said:

I say this every time when i see another one of your concepts and i will keep saying it. Just absolutely amazing, i don't even have words to describe how much i love these logos and kits of yours.

Thank you so much!! Keep follow me!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PascalHugo said:

I can only thank you for your words, these comments always make me excited and make me understand that what I do is appreciated. 🥰

I hope you can continue to follow me because I still have a lot to show.
So are you creating your own parallel universe? I'm curious about that. 

Oh right, I changed my profile name awhile back; I used to be Lafarge (I guess I removed that from my description at some point) I did one of the universes you mentioned as an inspiration in your first post.

• Like 1

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

4 minutes ago, MDGP said:

Oh right, I changed my profile name awhile back; I used to be Lafarge (I guess I removed that from my description at some point) I did one of the universes you mentioned as an inspiration in your first post.

Oooo i just realized yet! You are one of the reason that bring me to opened this thread 5 years ago. Thank you so much for your words, i really apreciate it

• 1 month later...

Real Granada Club de Fútbol

In September 1934, in the southern Spanish city of Granada, a group of friends decided to found a club that would play the ever-growing game of football. In the Andalusian city, football was practiced sporadically and the increasing pressure of neighboring cities, such as Malaga and Sevilla. where football had taken root, he made it clear that a club was needed to represent the city. Thus was born the Granada Fútbol Club. In 1942 the club was recognized as Real after the king granted the club's request to represent the crown. The name of the club became what we know today, Real Granada Club de Fútbol. The first years the club spent in the lower leagues arriving in Iberaliga only after the war, exactly in the 1952 season. The club has always experienced ups and downs never managing to stabilize permanently in the top division. Ups and downs that led the club into the abyss, even managing to sink to the fifth division in the 1984 season. Thanks to the commitment of the entire community, the club was able to slowly recover until reaching the second division in the 1999 season. 2005 came back to Iberaliga, a return expected 30 years. Since then the club has been up and down between first and second divisions. Today the club is in its 3 consecutive year in Iberaliga, but the competition for not relegation is getting stronger.

Real-Granada.jpg

The Real Granada crest is very simple and recognizable. Inside a shield, surmounted by the royal crown, there is a monogram depicting the letters R and G. In the lower part is represented the pomegranate, symbol of the Andalusian city. The coat of arms has undergone few changes throughout its history, keeping roughly the same lines.

12-Real-Granada-CF.jpg

Real-Granada-Home.jpg

Real-Granada-Away.jpg

Real-Granada-Third.jpg

Since its inception, Real Granada is represented by 2 very strong and distinguishable colors, namely red and green. The choice of these two colors is not random but rather represent the colors of the city. The choice was unanimous among the founding members. Kappa has been sponsoring the club since 2015, however, as regards commercial sponsorship, the partnership with Cerveza Alhambra is one of the longest-running in the history of Spanish football, exactly 21 years.

• Like 7

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Iberaliga (12/20: Real Granada C.F.)

Nice to see you back with yet another impressive design! 

I love the subtle stained glass pattern on the home kit, which itself is a very striking set with a great contrast between the shorts and the shirt. My only suggestion, however, is potentially making the top of the "R" in the monogram more distinguishable as an "R" (I'm aware that you're fitting it into the circles of the full monogram), as right now it's looking a little bit like a "KG" monogram

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 3:27 AM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

The Legend returns with yet another banger!

Thank you so much! I appreciate mate!

On 8/31/2021 at 6:51 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

Nice to see you back with yet another impressive design! 

I love the subtle stained glass pattern on the home kit, which itself is a very striking set with a great contrast between the shorts and the shirt. My only suggestion, however, is potentially making the top of the "R" in the monogram more distinguishable as an "R" (I'm aware that you're fitting it into the circles of the full monogram), as right now it's looking a little bit like a "KG" monogram

Really really thanks! as far as the r is concerned, I completely agree with you which is more reminiscent of a K. I fstto another version with an additional line but it didn't convince me too much. I wanted to keep as few lines as possible so as not to weigh down the logo. As soon as I can post it here in the messages

• 1 month later...

Real Club Nacional de Football

In the summer of 1899, in one of the most famous meeting places in Madrid, a group of young people decided to create a club that would give them the opportunity to play the sport that was becoming more and more popular in Spain, the Football. The first obstacle to overcome, however, was the choice of the name, there were many options to choose from such as Sky Foot-ball Club, New Foot-Ball Club and the most suggested, that is Nacional. The choice obviously fell on Nacional and so on 12 July 1899 the Club Nacional de Football was officially born. The peculiarity of this name is the union of English and Spanish which has given life to a unique and easily recognizable name. In the first years of its life the club participated both in matches all over the country against the teams that were born in those years and in the newly born national cup. The first years were not easy for the Madrid club but everything changed with the advent of the Primera Division Nacional. The club was one of the founding members as well as the first absolute champion. After the victory of the first championship in Spain, the club assumed its current name with the addition of the name Real, forming what we know today as Real Club Nacional de Football. The club as well as being one of the founding members is also one of the few to never be relegated. Over the course of its history, the Real Club Nacional has won 24 league titles and various time the national cup, the first precisely in 1933. In Spain and in the world the club is a real institution, but despite the national titles there are so many this cannot be said regarding the continental titles.. At a European level, the club is known more for its lost than for its finals won. Despite this, the club has a large following not only in Spain but also worldwide, making it one of the most important clubs in the world. One of the biggest rivalries of the Madrid club is the one with the ******** of Barcelona which is known as "El Clàsico", which is considered one of the most important derbies in the world and in addition to this the other great rivalry is the one with the fellow citizens of Independiente with whom they play the "Derbi Madrileño", that is a very heartfelt game and, at the same time, with a high risk of clashes.

Real-Club-Nacionalde-Football.jpg

The Real Club Nacional logo has undergone few changes in its history, at least until 2017, when the club dared and decided to completely overturn the concept of the football team logo. Especially considering the importance of the club and the brand all over the world. In line with a new concept of modernity and a true global brand, the club has gone from its old historic logo consisting of a circle containing the transversal band, the CN monogram, all surmounted by the crown, to what is now considered one of the most recognized logos in the world. In the current logo, everything has been reduced to a minimum. The N is made up of vertical stripes and the transverse band, all surmounted by the crown. Obviously this change was accepted with difficulty by a good part of the supporters.

13-Real-Club-Nacional.jpg

Real-Club-Nacionalde-Football-Home.jpg

Real-Club-Nacionalde-Football-Away.jpg

Real-Club-Nacionalde-Football-Third.jpg

Since its inception, the Madrid club has adopted white and blue shirts. At first only the sleeves were white while the whole shirt was blue. Stripes appeared in 1912 along with the transition from blue shorts to white shorts. This composition, however, has undergone some variations over the years, both as regards the number of stripes on the shirt, they were 2, 4, 5 or many and thin, and the color of the socks. Nike has been dressing the club since the 2010 season, while Digitalbits appears on the shirts from this season.

• Like 7

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Iberaliga (13/20: Real Club Nacional de Football)
On 10/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, PascalHugo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Logo-Before-After.jpg

Your minimalist attempt at a club logo is better than what Juve has right now. The lines making up the letter N for Nacional and a crown logo sells better than a simple J.

This has been one of  the most solid series on this forum for a long time. I love how all your uniforms are "wearable". I like the fact that every concept has a solid background and this background is clearly depicted in the uniforms themselves. BTW shame on Real Club Nacional for changing their previous logo for "that thing"! That's the problem with these modernist moneygrubbers. 🤑

Also, I have to admit that I have been swiping several of your colour choices over the last little while.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 10:24 PM, TheSquirrel said:

Maybe you can improve the modern design with the addition of a circle and the yellow from the away kit.

Yes I understand your vision. One of the ideas was just a circular version with the n and the crown on top but I didn't like it very much and I preferred to take the stripes as well. as for the yellow instead I say no because it has nothing to do with the club

On 10/19/2021 at 3:23 AM, osctheg said:

Dang, Nacional look amazing. Not a huge fan of the crest but it makes sense in-universe, so I can't complain.

Thanks mate!!

On 10/19/2021 at 3:35 AM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Your minimalist attempt at a club logo is better than what Juve has right now. The lines making up the letter N for Nacional and a crown logo sells better than a simple J.

Thank you so much!!

On 10/24/2021 at 7:30 PM, skygard said:

Wow, I love your work very much! Can't wait to see what you have in store next. By the way, the Olympique Nantais post's images are gone.

Thanks mate! I appreciate a lot this! About ON I put it back as soon as possible.

On 10/25/2021 at 4:50 PM, johnrafael said:

This has been one of  the most solid series on this forum for a long time. I love how all your uniforms are "wearable". I like the fact that every concept has a solid background and this background is clearly depicted in the uniforms themselves. BTW shame on Real Club Nacional for changing their previous logo for "that thing"! That's the problem with these modernist moneygrubbers. 🤑

Also, I have to admit that I have been swiping several of your colour choices over the last little while.

Ahahah thanks mate! 😆 Yes, I wanted to re-propose what happens in reality, it seemed like a nice idea. 

Club Deportivo Atlético Mallorca

The Club Deportivo Atlético Mallorca was officially born on September 16, 1920 from the merger of the two city clubs, namely Palma Fùtbol Club and Deportivo Mallorca. In addition to these two teams there was a real union of forces throughout the island, where many players of small reality approached the new club. It was born out of the need to create a team that could be more competitive at national level and that it could best represent the island of Mallorca and the Balearics in general, trying to enter the newborn Primera Division Nacional as soon as possible. The club's early years were not easy at all, in fact the club did not experience particularly happy moments suffering defeats across the country. Slowly, however, the results began to arrive and in the 1935 season the club landed for the first time in the top national division. Throughout its history, the Majorcan club has experienced many ups and downs, spending a lot of time in the lower leagues. A period of stability occurred in the late 1980s when the club led by president Juan Alfaro Gomez reached the national cup final on 2 occasions but never managed to win. After a period in the second division the club returned to Iberaliga in the 2017 season and has managed to avoid relegation ever since.

CDAtletico-Mallorca.jpg

Atlético Mallorca's first crest was simply the reproduction of the emblem of the city of Palma with the addition of the club's initials. Over the years this club underwent slight changes until the late 90's when the club decided to change the emblem making it more modern. The current logo is a further modernization of the logo and took place in 2016.

14-Club-Deportivo-Atletico-Mallorca.jpg

CDAtletico-Mallorca-Home.jpg

CDAtletico-Mallorca-Away.jpg

CDAtletico-Mallorca-Third.jpg

The colors of the club derive from the merger of the two clubs that gave life to the Majorcan club. Blue was the main color of Palma FC while red was that of Deportivo Mallorca. Throughout its history the club has always wore a striped shirt that has varied in any case. From the simple split in half to the multiple rows of this year's shirt. Joma has been dressing the club since 2013, while Juaneda appears on the RojiAzules shirts from this season.

• Like 8

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Iberaliga (14/20: CD Atlético Mallorca)
  • 3 weeks later...

Zaragoza Club de Fútbol

Spain's neutrality during World War I was beginning to create an economic crisis that was bringing the country to its knees. Football in that period, however, was more prosperous than ever and many clubs had been founded or were about to be born. football was seen as a revenge for the poorer classes and above all everyone could play with it. With this scenario in Zaragoza in the Plaza del Pilar precisely on September 15th 1917 the Zaragoza Club de Fútbol was officially born. The club was founded by people from different social classes and simply wanted to represent the city and be able to compete with other clubs in the country. He immediately participated in the national cup and managed to obtain excellent results and this was reflected in his participation in the newborn Primera Division Nacional in 1919. The first title was won in 1934 with the victory of the national cup, immediately followed by the first championship obtained in 1938. After the war the club faced a crisis that led him to relegate to the second division where he remained until the early 60s. The Aragonese club returned to shine in the 1966 season with the victory of the second league. From there until the third national title dated 1983, the club experienced a quiet period. That of 1983 remained the last championship won by the club, a different matter for the cup where there were other victories. Zaragoza today is a good team that is fighting for the conquest of qualifiers for the continental cups but is not able to compete with the powers of Spanish football.

Zaragoza-CF.jpg

The emblem of the Zaragoza CF has remained almost unchanged throughout its history, in fact there have only been updates and modernizations but the basic logo has remained the same. The symbol of the club is the lion that camps at the top right next to the cross of St. George, symbol of the city.

15-Zaragoza-CF.jpg

Zaragoza-CFHome.jpg

Zaragoza-CFAway.jpg

Zaragoza-CFThird.jpg

Since its inception, the club has been wearing Yellow and Black. The reason for this choice is not known and there are various hypotheses about it. The simplest is that at the time only fabrics of that color were found to create the uniforms. The only sure thing is that the club has always used stripes in its shirts, whether thin or wide. Since 2020, the club has been sponsored by both Castore and commercially by the Japanese giant Nissan.

• Like 9

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Iberaliga (15/20: Zaragoza CF)
  • 1 month later...