Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

Hi Everybody! How are you? I hope you are well. How f***k change the world since the last time I write here? Unbelievable.
Speaking personally, it was a terrible year, and the virus only made the bad situation worse. But life goes on and these things serve to strengthen you and make you open your eyes to many things. I would like to continue this project and slowly I will try to carry it forward.

RedBull London
The history of RedBull London is very recent and constantly growing. In 2009 the Austrian company RedBull decided to break into English football through the acquisition of the 5 division club Wimbledon FC. Wimbledon was a historic club that fell out of favor in the late 1990s. Obviously, this move by the multinational made many turn up their noses, including Dons fans who decided to found their club from scratch. The newly formed RedBull London started with the 5th division. Its rise, thanks to huge investments, was impressive. Direct promotion in the first, second and third year. So in 2012 he was already in the second division. The first promotion escaped in the playoff seminal, but the following year came the direct promotion with a championship marked by 0 defeats. The incredible rise of the Red Bull club didn't stop there, this was just the beginning. In 2016 the first qualification for a European competition arrived and in 2017 the first and deserved Premier Division arrived. Today the club is one of the best organized and competitive in the whole country. obviously if on the one hand the sporting successes have given the club a lot of prominence, on the other hand the fans of other clubs have begun to viscerally hate the club

2ZTa8x0.jpg
The RedBull London logo is the same of all the club controlled by the RedBull company. But in this case the colors club of the Wimbledon was implemented instead of the classical red.

Map
OYCwjYb.jpg

Kits
The home kit of RedBull London is completely white with yellow and blue insert. Adidas and obviously RedBull compare on kits since it's creation.
wCFfCfe.jpg
mE29wTQ.jpg
uzueXzL.jpg
  • Like 8

Nice to see you back on the forums, my friend!

I'm sorry to hear about how this past year has treated you, and I hope that things get better (even just a little bit) in the near future. At the very least, making these amazing concepts could serve as a little bit of a distraction from life's struggles :/

• Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 1:58 AM, Section30 said:

Happy to see this return, Red Bull London looks nice and really realistic for this world, well done as usual!

Thank you so much! I missed this place

On 12/12/2020 at 6:16 AM, TheGiantsFan said:

Nice to see you back on the forums, my friend!

I'm sorry to hear about how this past year has treated you, and I hope that things get better (even just a little bit) in the near future. At the very least, making these amazing concepts could serve as a little bit of a distraction from life's struggles :/

Thank you my friend! it's been a :censored: year this 2020, but let's not give up!

Manchester Athletic FC
Born in 1900, Manchester Athletic and Football Club is the second Manchester club to join the Premier Division. Born from an offshoot of Manchester FC, the city's other great team, Athletic are now one of the most important teams in England. In fact, at the beginning of the new millennium a new era began for this team. 8 England titles, 7 of which between 2006 and 2016. The first title arrived back in 1938 and since then the club has experienced many periods of ups and downs, even hitting the bottom of the third division. But in 2002 a Russian tycoon took over the club that had settled in the lower parts of the Premier Division and since then with continuous investments and the acquisition of many top players, the club has grown a lot, becoming in fact a big team in the country. Obviously this has made fans of other teams turn up their noses, as well as for Red Bull London, the club is considered a kind of mistake in the British football system, a kind of toy for big entrepreneurs with a lot of money. Today the club is at the top, aiming for the title every year.

RCdPl7K.jpg
The club crest underwent a major restyling process in 2010, completely changing everything. The club's first logo featured the city crest surmounted by the Olympic torch. Over the years it has undergone several changes, until 2010, when it was decided also with a vote of the fans to impose different and new elements within it, taking a cue from the city elements.

Map
dBbEuBj.jpg

Kits
White shirt, blue trousers and white socks. Man Ath. Nothing else. These have always been the team's colors and uniforms. Legend has it that these white uniforms were donated by the captain of the English Olympic team to the first president and founder of the club Sir John Whittam. The newborn sports brand Castore won the race with Adidas and Puma to replace the outgoing Nike. Lenovo, on the other hand, has appeared on the Lilywhites uniforms since 2012.
1nwmvDc.jpg
dgsJIId.jpg
teu54Dd.jpg
  • Like 5

Edinburgh FC
on November 14, 1896 on a rainy morning the Edinburgh Football Club was officially born. The club was born thanks to the contribution of a group of young people who were fascinated by this new game that everyone was starting to play everywhere. They chose to pay homage to their beloved city by calling the team Edinburgh FC. The choice of colors to use fell in unison on those of the Scottish national team. With the entry into the English Premier Division, this simple choice is starting to be a reason for pride and revenge. In the course of its history Edinburgh has won the premier division 4 times in 1931, 1951, 1963 and the last in 1972. Since then the club, which was stable in the Premier Division, has been relegated to the third division which has not abandoned. until 1989. Since then the club has experienced a real rebirth returning to the top division in 1995. The club has been permanently in the Premier Division since that promotion. The club is now sailing quietly in the middle of the table waiting to return to the fast of the past.

V4RO2PE.jpg
The Edinburgh FC crest has always kept the same style as the first logo dated 1905. The crest follows that of the Scottish national team and has undergone some changes over the years until the definitive one in 2012.

Map
rv0nSBH.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of the team, as for the emblem, fully reflect the sense of belonging to Scotland. In fact, navy blue stands out as in the Tartan Army shirt. Since 2009, the giant Adidas has sponsored the club. As for the commercial sponsor, the RBS bank has appeared on the Proud shirts since 2015.
6mMekhZ.jpg
w4oazPo.jpg
4MM7k2b.jpg
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, TheRobGodDamn said:

My god, you don't know how much i missed this incredible concepts, they are just fantastic as always 🤩🤩🤩🤩, keep up the good work my boy!!!

P.S. when your gonna restore the other images???

Thanks! Really really thanks! I'm happy too to return here with this!

I've just started reupload all the old work. Obviously there is missing 5 years :D Probably I do a recap at the end of the series

• Like 2

Nechells Albion FC
Nechells Albion was founded in 1890 by a group of boys from the Nechells district. The Nechells neighborhood is one of the most popular in Birmingham. A neighborhood populated mainly by immigrants, Irish in the early twentieth century and Caribbean and Sub Indian Continent after the Second World War. The team's supporters are in fact one of the most multi-ethnic in Great Britain, and the club itself is recognized worldwide for its vast anti-fascist and revolutionary culture. The bitter rivals are the supporters of the other Second City team, those of Birmingham Football Club. The club has won 3 titles throughout its history, 1900, 1909 and the last one in 1969. Despite spending a lot of time in the second division , the club managed not to go down from it anymore. The last promotion to the Premier Division was in 2009 and since then the club has always managed to maintain its position in the top division.

vm6Z08x.jpg
The crest of the Nechells Albion has had few changes throughout its history. The main symbol of the club is the pigeon. The logo infact features a pigeon perched on the ball.This animal was chosen as a symbol at the founding of the club. Legend has it that when the foundation was written a pigeon placed itself on the outdoor table where the boys had gathered.

Map
hVXhHt6.jpg

Kits
The club uniforms have almost always kept the same line, orange jersey, white shorts and black socks. In the 70s they chose to wear black shorts, but in the second half of the 80s they went back to white. The technical sponsor Castore appears on the Pidgeons jerseys since 2019 as well as Cazoo as the main sponsor
A9Rwpuc.jpg
PhZwpL9.jpg
Se2BHcI.jpg
  • Like 6

Nechells Albion might be my very favourite so far. Interesting name, the logo reminds me of Tottenham with an interesting twist, love the pigeon and I love the colour scheme. Looking very much forward to the last teams, my guess is another team each from London, Birmingham and Manchester, and maybe Belfast? But we’ll see soon.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, RightGuard said:

I think some of the French teams images are still dead links, sorry.

Thanks for letting me know! I have restored all the images, keep follow me!

On 12/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, Johhog said:

Nechells Albion might be my very favourite so far. Interesting name, the logo reminds me of Tottenham with an interesting twist, love the pigeon and I love the colour scheme. Looking very much forward to the last teams, my guess is another team each from London, Birmingham and Manchester, and maybe Belfast? But we’ll see soon.

Yes, I want to do a logo the reminescent of Tottenham. I'm glad you like it! 

3/4 correct :D the missing one is a fairly important city 😉

• Like 2

I LOVE that Nechells logo! Very simple and classy :)

I love the illustration on the Edinburgh crest, but the font choice kinda throws me off a bit. May I suggest a font with fewer serifs and without the slight "drop shadow", perhaps? Other than that, it looks as crisp as with all your crests!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheGiantsFan said:

I LOVE that Nechells logo! Very simple and classy :)

I love the illustration on the Edinburgh crest, but the font choice kinda throws me off a bit. May I suggest a font with fewer serifs and without the slight "drop shadow", perhaps? Other than that, it looks as crisp as with all your crests!

Thanks my friend! 

I try different fonts on the Edinburgh crest but there was always something that didn't convince me, then I tried this and it seemed to fit me perfectly. Now that you pointed out that shadow is too much😅 as soon as I have time I will modify it 👍

Manchester FC
On September 14, 1879, on a rainy morning, Manchester Football Club was officially born. Thanks to the contribution of many people from the small industries that arose in the city, football finally had the opportunity to begin its settlement in the hearts of the citizens. Manchester FC are the oldest club in the city as well as one of the oldest in the entire nation. Manchester FC are the only team in the league to never be relegated and have participated in all editions of the Premier Division, starting with the first in 1897.
In the run of its history Manchester has won 11 championships, the first one in the 1913 and the last one in 2018. The rivalry with the other team of the city is very heated and they form the Manchester Derby. Today the team is considered one of the strongest in the nation and in Europe. 

Uftlrss.jpg
Manchester FC's crest has undergone a few changes throughout its history. The first emblem that appeared on the claret & Blue jersey was the ship that appears in the city symbol enclosed in a circle together with the flower. The most significant change came in 1990 when we switched to this style, with the adding of the name. The last modification is dated 2011 when it comes to modernize the logo to enter a new era for the club.

Map
2m5YGxt.jpg

Kits
The colors of the Manchester FC are pretty unique, infact Claret and SkyBlue are the principal identity of the club. Nobody is quite sure why claret and blue became the club's adopted colours. This makes the club uniforms very recognizable and famous all over the world. The club colours are a claret shirt with sky blue sleeves, white shorts and sky blue socks. Puma replaced Adidas in 2012, while Korean giant Samsung has been the main commercial sponsor since 2015.
qUsQO1X.jpg
Qi1qthA.jpg
XSsD8m2.jpg
  • Like 5

Another impressive effort, the only thing I'm thinking is that the font and the straight lines in the emblem makes it look like quite a modern look for such an old team.

I'm glad to see you back with such an impressive pace, I feared the worst for this project several times and this might be my very favourite project on this site. By the way, I looked through all your old posts and it appears that the Toulouse third kit is still missing, but that should be the only one.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Johhog said:

Another impressive effort, the only thing I'm thinking is that the font and the straight lines in the emblem makes it look like quite a modern look for such an old team.

I'm glad to see you back with such an impressive pace, I feared the worst for this project several times and this might be my very favourite project on this site. By the way, I looked through all your old posts and it appears that the Toulouse third kit is still missing, but that should be the only one.

Thank you so much my friend! 

I forgot a piece in the logo description. Thanks for letting me know. I uploaded the Olympique Toulouse third kit again, thank you for that too.

I'm glad you follow me and I'm very happy that you like what I do. Now there are 3 clubs left to finish the Premier Division and then we will move to Spain. I rediscovered the pleasure of continuing this project.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PascalHugo said:

Thank you so much my friend! 

I forgot a piece in the logo description. Thanks for letting me know. I uploaded the Olympique Toulouse third kit again, thank you for that too.

I'm glad you follow me and I'm very happy that you like what I do. Now there are 3 clubs left to finish the Premier Division and then we will move to Spain. I rediscovered the pleasure of continuing this project.

Very happy to hear that mate, I hope you know that you've got some fans here 😉

Also, is the flower in the Manchester FC logo supposed to represent something in particular? Teams like Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers have a similar flower but there it's always red because it's the Red Rose of Lancaster.