Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

Real Club Recreativo de Alicante

The Real Club Recreativo de Alicante was officially born in June 1921 from the will of Carlos Pastor McArthur, nicknamed "El Ingles". McArthur was a young entrepreneur of English descent and wanted to create his personal team in the wake of all the clubs that were born in the Iberian Peninsula. The name chosen was Club Recreativo and blue and white were chosen as colors, which are the same of the city of Alicante. Recreativo is one of several Spanish football clubs granted patronage by the Spanish Crown and thus entitled to use Real in their names and the royal crown on their badge. This right was granted to Recreativo in 1925 by Alfonso XIII and the club subsequently became known as the Real Club Recreativo.

In the course of its history the club has not had many successes and has spent much of its history in the lower leagues. The change came at the end of the 60s, when the club achieved notoriety, first returning to the top division after an absence of 30 years and then with the conquest of the national cup in 1969. The following years have been a continuous ups and downs between first and second division. In 2000 the club, due to a financial crisis, collapsed into the fourth division. Thanks to the contribution of local investors the club was brilliantly put back on its feet and the project ended with the achievement of Iberaliga in 2014. Since then the club has managed to maintain its place in the league.

WrbDzpE.jpg

The Recreativo logo is shaped by a triangle inside which there is the city symbol of the castle on the rock beaten by the sea. Everything is surrounded by a red band with the full name of the club inside. The royal crown hangs over the entire logo.The emblem of the Recreativo de Alicante has not undergone many changes in the course of its history, other than modernizations that have not changed the base of the emblem born in 1922. It was designed by McArthur himself. The most significant change was the addition of the royal crown in 1925.

Tjt5NEL.jpg

dJcdvdN.jpg

QY7qxqY.jpg

bym9ilw.jpg

Since its inception, the Recreativo has worn blue and white. The first uniform was striped and the pants and socks were black. The choice of a single white vertical stripe was definitively introduced in 1934, and with it the shorts of the same blue were introduced. The socks, on the other hand, have changed color over the years, passing from white to blue and vice versa. Since 2016 the technical sponsor has been Joma, while the shipping company Balearia has been present on the Los Blanquiazules shirts since 2014.

• Like 7

On 2/20/2021 at 10:58 PM, alexandre said:

I think one of the things we all like most about your work is how perfectly you understand the different national aesthetic styles. If this team got promoted into the real La Liga next season I wouldn't even bat an eye. The pattern on the third kit is really really cool, too. Great job as always!!

First of all thank you very much. I am very happy that you follow me and appreciate my work!!!😊😊
We are fortunate to have a great variety of logos and styles and it is right to best represent each of them.Each continent, every nation has its own specific style. I have been following football for my entire life, and I think I have a vast knowledge about it and when I don't know something I get informed, I read as much as possible, I look for historical material, all this in order to better express what I have in my head.

What do you think of this new presentation? Kits? Let me know!

I really hope that you continue to follow me. Thank you again!

• Like 4

On 2/23/2021 at 3:38 AM, Section30 said:

Off to a great start, the crest is great, and that home kit has a classic look that feels like it could belong to a real team

Thanks!! I appreciate a lot that you like my work!

2 hours ago, AkramMCFC said:

Very nice and has that classic Spanish feel. Is it possible that you could remove the bar on the home kit and then change the sponsor colour to red or gold?

Thanks!! I try different color scheme for the sponsor, but in my opinion the best solution is this one.

Breogán Football Club

In 1901 Fran Josè Amaro, a student who returned home after a study stay in England, introduced football to the city of A Coruña. The game quickly gained popularity and various amateur teams were formed. Among these, the Breogán Football Club was founded by Amaro himself. The chosen name derives from Breogán who was a mythical Celtic ruler from Galicia, of which he would have been the founder. According to the Lebor Gabála Érenn, he founded the city of Brigantium (A Coruña), which, according to a para-etymology, was named after him, and built a gigantic tower there, identified with the Torre de Hércules. This name was chosen to pay homage to the Celtic origin of the Galician people. Breogán FC are certainly one of the most famous teams in Spain, but despite this they do not have a winning history. Has managed to win the national cup on several occasion but it has never managed to win the national title, finishing in second position on several occasions. While in Europe it is one of the few European teams to have won an official continental competition without ever having won the national title. He spent most of his history in Iberaliga, knowing the shame of relegation only in a few occasions between the 70s and 80s. The club can be considered an "almost" great in Spanish football where many great players have played but have never managed to impose itself on the other teams. Today the club is constantly fighting for a place in Europe but has not yet reached a level to compete for the championship win.

jkVWhBB.jpg

The Breogán FC crest has kept its style intact over the years, since its creation in 1905. The current one was redesigned in 2008, when the lines and elements that compose it were lightened and simplified. The crest features the blue transverse band inside, symbol of Galicia and of the club itself. In the center stands the Torre de Hércules, the undisputed symbol of the city of A Coruña. In the lower part the skull and bones and the shell, la Concha, present in the coat of arms of the city. The historic BFC monogram completes the whole logo.

aKGUoXB.jpg

ew0NpCy.jpg

FCCfCi2.jpg

H9Fohxb.jpg

The Breogán shirt are well known internationally in the football scene. The blue band that crosses the chest has been present on the Galician club's shirts since its inception. It derives from the flag of Galicia and was chosen as a distinctive sign of pride. The shirt for Breogan fans, more than any other club on the planet, is sacred. It remained immaculate for over a century, until in the early 2000s the lack of liners led the club to choose to "dirty" the jersey with sponsor. New Balance has been the club's technical sponsor since 2014, while the Abanca bank has appeared on the shirts since 2016.

• Like 8

The Iberaliga looks great so far, even starting with the league logo. I look forward to seeing how you take on the unique Spanish style, and the Alicante crest is fantastic! For Breogan, I particularly like the pirate theme you got going here, and how you've "torn-up" the sash on the black kit.

I look forward to seeing the rest! :)

• Like 1

I have to admit that I at first thought Breogán was kind of a far-fetched name, but then I read up on it and apparently there is a basketball team of the same name. I think that's one of the things I like most about this project, the amount of research you put in. I've certainly learnt a few things about our continent following this.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 12:04 AM, TheGiantsFan said:

The Iberaliga looks great so far, even starting with the league logo. I look forward to seeing how you take on the unique Spanish style, and the Alicante crest is fantastic! For Breogan, I particularly like the pirate theme you got going here, and how you've "torn-up" the sash on the black kit.

I look forward to seeing the rest! :)

Thanks!!!For the Iberaliga logo I tried to give a unique image that best represents Spain, inserting 17 rays, one for each region. For the Breogan I wanted to give visibility to the elements of the city coat of arms and of the city itself. Keep follow bro!

On 2/28/2021 at 12:38 AM, AkramMCFC said:

That Breogan badge is beautiful! And the home kit has a really classic and timeless feel to it.

Thank you so much!! I wanted to give the club an iconic jersey and represent the Galician flag I thought it was a good idea.

On 2/28/2021 at 12:54 AM, Johhog said:

I have to admit that I at first thought Breogán was kind of a far-fetched name, but then I read up on it and apparently there is a basketball team of the same name. I think that's one of the things I like most about this project, the amount of research you put in. I've certainly learnt a few things about our continent following this.

Thank you so much, all of this makes me proud of what I do! I wanted to find an iconic name that represents the city well. Behind every team there is in-depth research that is making me learn a lot too.

On 2/28/2021 at 9:09 PM, Carlos Pérez said:

I really like the Galician flag tribute, I'd like to have it in my collection!! looking forward to see the rest of the logos

Thanks!!! As you well know as a Spaniard, Spain is not just Spain. Each region is a story in itself. it is my goal to make each team unique and connected to the city or region they belong to.

Club Atlético Iruña

In 1926 in the city of Pamplona the Club Atlético Iruña was officially founded at the behest of a group of young people who fell in love with this sport. The choice of the name fell on the Basque name of the city of Pamplona, or rather Iruña. The team was enrolled in the then third division championship. It remained in the lower categories until his debut in the Iberaliga in the 1946/47 season. After a few seasons in the first division the club relegated and remained in the second division until 1965 when they managed to return to the top flight. Since then the club has experienced ups and downs going from the first to the second division. In the second half of the 80s the club experienced its heyday with the conquest of 2 national cups exactly in 1986 and 1988. Even in the league the club achieved great results such as third place in 1987. What seemed like a glorious start it turned out to be just a small step in the almost centennial history of the Navarre club. In 2000 the club relegated to the second division and remained there until the 2012 season when they finally managed to return to iberaliga. Since then he has always managed to stay in the top flight by fighting every year not to relegate.

lHV60fI.jpg

The first club crest featured the lion, present on the city crest, inside a shield surmounted by the crown. The first real change took place in 1975 with the transition to the circular shape and the consequent addition of the name of the club and the city dated 1995. In 2012 with the return to Iberaliga, the current logo was introduced. The crown on the emblem derives from the city herald and not from the granting of the Real title as happens for many Spanish teams.

46ao82Z.jpg

di8KCtn.jpg

SDLmhZz.jpg

aaGSdy3.jpg

Since its inception the club has worn the colors green and white, hence the nickname of the players or rather Berdezurriak. The first kit was half white and half green and the stripes were introduced for the first time in the 1935 season. Since then the stripes have not abounded in the Pamplona club. The Basque sports company Astore has been dressing the club since 2009, while Acunsa appears on the Lehoiak shirts from the 2017 season. This year the basque manufacterer produced an iconic third kit with a pattern based on the crowd in the festival of San Fermín.

• Like 7

On 3/7/2021 at 9:55 PM, PascalHugo said:

Club Atlético Iruña

In 1926 in the city of Pamplona the Club Atlético Iruña was officially founded at the behest of a group of young people who fell in love with this sport. The choice of the name fell on the Basque name of the city of Pamplona, or rather Iruña. The team was enrolled in the then third division championship. It remained in the lower categories until his debut in the Iberaliga in the 1946/47 season. After a few seasons in the first division the club relegated and remained in the second division until 1965 when they managed to return to the top flight. Since then the club has experienced ups and downs going from the first to the second division. In the second half of the 80s the club experienced its heyday with the conquest of 2 national cups exactly in 1986 and 1988. Even in the league the club achieved great results such as third place in 1987. What seemed like a glorious start it turned out to be just a small step in the almost centennial history of the Navarre club. In 2000 the club relegated to the second division and remained there until the 2012 season when they finally managed to return to iberaliga. Since then he has always managed to stay in the top flight by fighting every year not to relegate.

lHV60fI.jpg

The first club crest featured the lion, present on the city crest, inside a shield surmounted by the crown. The first real change took place in 1975 with the transition to the circular shape and the consequent addition of the name of the club and the city dated 1995. In 2012 with the return to Iberaliga, the current logo was introduced. The crown on the emblem derives from the city herald and not from the granting of the Real title as happens for many Spanish teams.

46ao82Z.jpg

di8KCtn.jpg

SDLmhZz.jpg

aaGSdy3.jpg

Since its inception the club has worn the colors green and white, hence the nickname of the players or rather Berdezurriak. The first kit was half white and half green and the stripes were introduced for the first time in the 1935 season. Since then the stripes have not abounded in the Pamplona club. The Basque sports company Astore has been dressing the club since 2009, while Acunsa appears on the Lehoiak shirts from the 2017 season. This year the basque manufacterer produced an iconic third kit with a pattern based on the crowd in the festival of San Fermín.

The attention to detail is outstanding. I would absolutely buy the third kit irl. Great job as usual!

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, Cate said:

The attention to detail is outstanding. I would absolutely buy the third kit irl. Great job as usual!

Thank you so much! I am trying to take care of every little detail, I am very proud that you have noticed and this makes me very happy! Grazie ancora!

8 hours ago, Carlos Pérez said:

I lived in Pamplona 4 years, and using green and white is a perfect combination. Bonus points for the San Fermín kit!

Really? I chose green because it is the base of the city flag and because i think is a good option. White was an immediate match. I'm really happy about that 😀!! For the San Fermin-based jersey, I think it was right to pay homage.

• Like 3

Lovely concept as always, I can't wait until the next one! Anyway, I think I remember way back when you started with the British league that you wrote that you had already decided what cities you would include before you decided to incorporate the rest of the UK. We got Cardiff, Edinburgh and The Wanderers of Glasgow. Out of curiosity, which three English cities missed out in the end?

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 5:08 AM, Johhog said:

Lovely concept as always, I can't wait until the next one! Anyway, I think I remember way back when you started with the British league that you wrote that you had already decided what cities you would include before you decided to incorporate the rest of the UK. We got Cardiff, Edinburgh and The Wanderers of Glasgow. Out of curiosity, which three English cities missed out in the end?

Thanks my friend! Soon the next team, we go to the south of Spain...

I am very glad that I have caught your curiosity 😁😁

When I began to draw up the various clubs that would make up the Premier Division I had thought of covering all of England in order to create a league with different identities and from different places.
When I decided to change the cards on the table and add Edinburgh, Wanderers and Cardiff, I obviously had to "relegate" 3 teams.
They were in order:

- Plymouth         ➡️    Plymouth Rovers FC

- Blackpool        ➡️    Blackpool FC

- Brighton          ➡️    Brighton United FC       

I choose these only because they were not ready yet.

Obviously I simply moved them to the second division, the time of the lower leagues will also come....  

• Like 3

Real Málaga Balompié

The Real Málaga Balompié was founded by students from the local Polytechnic Academy, and were in operation for two years before being officially recognised (in 1910); despite this 1908 remains the official foundation date of the club. The first name of the club was only Málaga Balompié, the title Real first appeared in 1921 when the club received its royal patronageBalompié translates literally as football, as opposed to the most commonly adopted anglicised version, fútbol. This wording is synonymous with the club, and many other small clubs have been inspired by it. One of the team's nicknames is simply Balompié and fans are often referred to as Balompedistas.

The history of the Real Málaga Balompiè is not very successful despite its more than centennial history. They have never managed to conquer the championship but instead have conquered the national cup on several occasions. He participated in the first edition of the Iberaliga, when it was still called Primera Division Nacional, remaining there until 1936 when it was relegated for the first time. And returned to the top flight in 1950 not abandoning it until the 1961/62 season when he managed not to win even a game. Staying in the Segunda Division for 12 years and thereafter has been a continuous ups and downs until the stabilization of the early 2000s. Since then the club has been relegated only once in 2009 to return immediately to Iberaliga the following season. Since then the Andalusian club has always managed to maintain the category  and today the club is one of those that travels in the middle of the table, managing to survive in Iberaliga with relative ease.

KT1kual.jpg

The Málaga crest has undergone several changes throughout its history. The iconic monogram composed of M and B made its first appearance in 1913. In 1921, however, the royal crown appeared for the first time. Today the coat of arms has remained unchanged from the last modification dated 2002 when the lines were modernized. The monogram is enclosed in a black circle outlined in white placed on a purple shield, like the colors of the club, contrasted with black and the whole is surmounted by the crown.

o7sVygj.jpg

413NSEX.jpg

2gV1Byd.jpg

vJ2JUx2.jpg

If you think of Real Málaga Balompiè the first thing that comes to mind is the purple color. Since its inception, the club adopted this particular color choice. It is said that it was chosen for a particular silk that went around the markets of the city which was very rare and very expensive. Throughout its history, the shirt has always remained purple, while the shorts have been white, black and then returned to the classic purple. Hummel has been dressing the Púrporones since 2016 when you replace Kappa. Instead, as regards the commercial sponsor, Bwin appears on the jerseys from 2019.

• Like 8