Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

Hello everyone!

First I wanted to introduce myself, I'm PascalHugo and I am a designer. I wanted to create a football series, sorry soccer, across the Europe and maybe the world...
So let's start this! ( Yeah yeah I know, I try inspiration by Berlin Wall and Lafarge)

DEUTSCHE FUßBALL LIGA

m2uoZsU.jpg

The Deutsche Fußball Liga was founded in 1960, after the DFB and the DDR decided to create an unique championship for Germany. It's a merger of several regional championship across the two Germany. It was one of the Top 5 championship in Europe (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France) and it's most unpredictable of all.

There are 20 clubs in the Deutsch Fußball Liga . During the course of a season (from August to May) each club plays the others twice (a double round-robin system), once at their home stadium and once at that of their opponents, for a total of 38 games.

• Like 3

SC Dresden

Founded in 1922 after the fusion of the two most important clubs in Dresden, Dresdner FC and Altstadt SC, it was the first champions of the Deutsch Fußball Liga and won 2 championship across its history both at the beginning of league. It's one of the most appreciated team in the championship and also is the team that is never been relegated. Now the club fighting for a place in Europe but has never had the strength to reach the top positions after a second place in 2000.

MlcgHDa.jpg

In line with the semplicity of the German logos, SC Dresden crest remained unchanged with some modernization over the years. Green dominates its because it was the color in common of the two founding clubs and is also one of the colors of Saxony.

Map

Zj11DaE.jpg

Kits

SC Dresden has used over the years various shades of green for the first kit, but always using the same solution: jersey, shorts and socks are always green. For this reason they are called by the fans "die grün Löwen" that is The Green Lions in english.

For some years Umbro produces uniforms for the club and Beko is the main sponsor starting this year.

qnp0ISZ.jpg

tqBceQp.jpg

AlT7PUV.jpg

• Like 3

Wow, great start! What I really like here is the amount of realism you have incorperated here. It really feels like a team with this crest and these kits could actually exist in Germany (though I am not too sure about beko beeing the sponsor).

Looking forward to seeing more.

nice start!

Wow, great start! What I really like here is the amount of realism you have incorperated here. It really feels like a team with this crest and these kits could actually exist in Germany (though I am not too sure about beko beeing the sponsor).

Looking forward to seeing more.

Simple and clean. Nice work.

Really thanks to everybody!

• Like 1

FC Bonn 1963

Established in 1963 during the American supervision, the FC Bonn has always been an ordinary team, that beyond a series of third places in the 80, has never managed to get noticed. In recent years it has almost always managed to avoid relegation except a parenthesis in the 2000s.

OlEAfXq.jpg

The crest is very simply and iconic. Inspired by the emblem of the city, the crest represent, inside, the black cross with white background and the initials FCB followed by the year of foundation. The crest is surmounted by the yellow lion, symbol of the city of Bonn.

Map

FHP20RJ.jpg

Kits
Yellow and black are the primary colours of the team. Between the years there have been several changes, but for some time it's in use the current combination. Erima, after renewing the contract, continues to be the technical sponsor, instead main sponsor continues to be Postbank. This year the german sportswear company created a special third kit, using the colour of the city of Bonn.

tLeGJok.jpg

yYqHLdB.jpg

DWPMLxy.jpg

• Like 3

Absolutely love the League Logo

I love FC Bonn's logo and away kit! Great Work!

Thanks!

I like the idea for Bonn, but the difference in stroke weights make it look like elements from different a designs were just thrown together. I understand you can't have much heavier strokes on the lion at that current size, but it just looks off to me.

Yes, I understand your point of view and i also tried a version with a less bold outline but i prefer this version. Thanks for your comment!

VfB Rostocker

Established in 1901, the Verein für Bewegungsspiele Rostocker or just VfB Rostocker was one of the most famous teams in the league. Founded by a group of young sailors, the club began as Rostock FC, but in early 1920 he changed his name, first in TSV Rostocker 1901, and later in the current name. It won only one championship in its history, in 1972, but its always fought for the top positions, but unable to win back the title. In recent years however the clubhas left the rank of top teams, positioning always below the seventh place.

GxmJBWS.jpg

Crest sums up the spirit of the team and the city.Above it's the Griffin symbol of Rostock and in the bottom the initials VfB, these two are golden. The famous white band is set in the center of the emblem and is topped by the word Rostocker.

Map

EvVwz0t.jpg

Kits
The uniform of VfB Rostocker is one of the most recognized throughout Germany. The white band accompanies the Hanseatic club since its origin. These colors derives from the historical colours of the city of Rostock. Adidas is the sponsor for several years, one of the most long-lived contracts the whole of Germany. Sponsor and partner of the team is the Nordic Yards, a shipping company based in Rostock.

NRK8ULw.jpg
VxNLrgZ.jpg
ywFQU7p.jpg

• Like 3

Just a few comments:

• Is that a gray shoulder on the Dresden white kit?
  • That Dresden third is fantastic.
  • I would agree with previous comments on Bonn: the stroke weights are a little off, but that gray kit is some superb.
  • Vfb Rostocker - fantastic, wouldn't change a thing

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Amazing bro keep it up

Awesome job for all 3

Thanks, thanks!

Just a few comments:
  • Is that a gray shoulder on the Dresden white kit?
  • That Dresden third is fantastic.
  • I would agree with previous comments on Bonn: the stroke weights are a little off, but that gray kit is some superb.
  • Vfb Rostocker - fantastic, wouldn't change a thing

Thanks for the comment.

Yes it's a grey details on the shoulder.

Love the overall presentation. Dresden's my favorite so far (beautiful place, Dresden) I feel you're really capturing the feel of the cultures.

Yes, I want to keep the simplicity of the german club, because I think if you want to create an alternate football universe of a determinate country, you have to capturing the feel of it.

So many thanks!

• Like 1

Freiburg FC

The Freiburg FC was founded in 1906. Is a team that has always been up and down from the first to the second division, in fact, it's one of the teams with more promotions in Deutsche Fußball Liga. Has always lived in anonymity, though it was popular in the 90's as the "Giant Killer", for a long series of victories against the big teams of Germany.

ERemJR4.jpg

The crest is very simple, has a nearly round shape in which there are the initials of the club in red, the year of foundation on the upper part and in the bottom part the cross of St. George, symbol of the city.

Map

RJPuoki.jpg

Kits

Freiburg kits are simple and classic. White and black are the colors of the team. Since its creation the team has used this assortment of colors and combinations. This year Nike has got to become the technical sponsor, instead the main sponsor, Solvey a chemical company in the city, is accompanied the club for several years.

NqQjN2T.jpg
DGNeqzV.jpg
okBDoF1.jpg

• Like 2

Union 08 Frankfurt

Founded in 1908 by the merger of many small city teams, the Union 08 Frankfurt is one of the most important and famous team in Germany. Winning 3 national titles in the 70's it has always been a team at the top able to fight with the biggest teams to win the championship. It has also a long series of partecipation to the European Cups. In recent years, due to poor management company, the club has lost that extra something that has always characterized the Union. Despite this the club, which is not relegated to the second division by far in 1988, is trying to recover, hoping one day to return to the glories of the past.

o0p1GdX.jpg

The crest has had a few changes over the years. The first logo was a simple U and now that U is red and is inserted in a white badge with blue outline. In the middle runs a band with the name of the city and finally the eagle symbol of Frankfurt and the foundation year are at the center of the emblem, respectively above and below the text.

Map

18KQtP5.jpg

Kits

The colors of the Union are among the most popular in Germany, the blue and red have always accompanied the Frankfurt team. After several initial solutions such bands and divisions in half, in the late 30's were adopted current strips. Puma has an ongoing contract for 6 years and Lufthansa as well as commercial sponsor is part of the company for many years also.

J9xvugn.jpg
mziHcFr.jpg
lLTcGM9.jpg

• Like 2