Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 9:44 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

I just read through this entire thing and it is completely FANTASTIC! Will you ever be doing a US league, maybe even expand the Champions League overseas? Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the Premier Division!

Thank you so much! For now I want to concentrate ti european football, but I think I look at other championship through the world..US for first.

On 9/7/2017 at 11:26 PM, ncs53 said:

Excited for the next league

:D

On 9/7/2017 at 9:13 PM, lsims said:

This is a really great series mate:D. It's inspired me but I have yet to find good fonts for the teams I am making. How did you get these good jersey number fonts.

So many thanks! Search the font to use is the most difficult thing. I search in a lot of site an collection.

Leeds City FC
Founded in 1905, Leeds City FC is one of England's most important and prestigious clubs. The club was born on 15 December 1905 from the ashes of Leeds Albion FC, which was born in 1891. Leeds City won eight times the national title of which the first in 1915. After the first championship win, the club of Yorkshire has dealt with its most complicated period, sliding down to the fourth division. In 1936 he finally returned to the Premier Division and won the title in 1940. At that time Leeds was one of the strongest teams in Europe, but with the advent of World War II the championships stopped and many players perished in the fights . At the start of the championships, Leeds set about to settle in and return to victory in 1953. The fourth and fifth titles came respectively in 1962 and 1977. In 1984, after a championship fought, the club won the title, the sixth of his history. Ten years later Leeds won the championship again. In 2005 Leeds City won its last title so far. Today the club has lost ground compared to other top clubs in the country, but still in the top of the standings.

Kuu5KMR.jpg
The crest of the club has remained almost unchanged since its creation in 1936. It represents the coat of arms of the city revisited in a football version. Owls support a crest featuring inside the 3 stars and the Yorkshire rose, symbol of the region where Leeds is located and LCFC. In the lower part of the crest there is a band with the motto of the club "Memento Audere Semper".
Map
  10ixewh.jpg
Kits
The royal blue has always been the color of the Yorkshire club. Since its inception, Leeds City has dressed in blue jerseys and white shorts. Adidas has been the club's technical sponsor since 2009 but Betway has appeared on club jerseys since 2014.
N.B: Font is the official one of the Premier Division.

1Xk3tZ2.jpg
qx3NnLH.jpg
JlaDhQ7.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Fun fact: Leeds City actually existed as a club from 1904 to 1917.and also wore navy,gold (albeit a darker shade) and white. You can find a lot of inspiration in defunct clubs from that era,if you want some.

Exactly! I got started right there, I wanted to leave the name Leeds City unaltered, but I changed some secondary colors. There is a lot of material, so many clubs that now no longer exist. (Spoiler: One of the most important teams in the Premier Division will be one of them, obviously revised)

14 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Exactly! I got started right there, I wanted to leave the name Leeds City unaltered, but I changed some secondary colors. There is a lot of material, so many clubs that now no longer exist. (Spoiler: One of the most important teams in the Premier Division will be one of them, obviously revised)

I'm so excited for everything that this post says about this league. You're doing such a great job on this series.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 11:38 PM, _OCallaghan_ said:

I love the owls related to Leeds!!! You hit it in there, mate. Also, stunning colour palette. First class begining.

Thanks my friend, thank you so much!

On 4/8/2017 at 3:37 AM, rsaline said:

I'm so excited for everything that this post says about this league. You're doing such a great job on this series.

I've a lot of concept completed...

Thanks, thanks and thanks!!!

Leicester AFC
The Leicester Association Football Club or just Leicester was born in 1889 at the initiative of some local school teachers. The club was born in the wake of many other clubs, in fact those were the years of the first amateur tournaments. Since its inception, the club has lived long periods of anonymity with some victories in the national cup. In 1954, the club returned to second division after having spent 9 consecutive years in the Premier Division. He remained in the Second Division until 1964 when some debts made him sink into the third division. In 1978, the club moved into the hands of Sir Greg Fremantle, a local entrepreneur in the communications industry. Within a few, the club returned to the Second Division, until in 1990 back to the Premier Division. Since then, the club has had good seasons with tremendous disappointments. The alternation between the Premier Division and the Second Division is a normal thing in the club. In 2014 he got the promotion again and since then have succeeded in avoiding relegation.

xDep8WD.jpg
The Leicester crest has undergone several changes since its inception. The first badge was the simple representation of a fox. Over the years, several elements were introduced, which led to the current version of the logo.

Map

FRH6Dog.jpg

Kits
Since its birth in 1889 the main color of the club was the red. In the course of its history it used different shades of red, and sometimes white shorts were used. Umbro sponsors the Leicestershire club since 2010, while as far as the commercial sponsor is concerned, the Chinese Nexen Tire appears on the red jersey since 2016.

i01QHTn.jpg
lRFtycX.jpg
Eu9ualX.jpg
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, _OCallaghan_ said:

Any chance of this alternative Leicester on the fight for the tittle?

About the concept, I have to say that I'm not a fan at all of the letters inside of the crest, would fit better without them.

Without letters is too poor in my opinion I prefer to add letters in this case.  Nope, this Leicester can't fight for title. 

Sorry guys for the inactivity but I was very busy in this month. Really soon I post the third team of the Premier Division. I have just ready 5 team. 

For the german league I love all of them. My fave logos would be: 

Leipzig, I love the colour scheme, the rampant lion is very cool and it goes on well altogether.

Hanzal lubeck, the ship is very original and could be iconic. I love the nautical and hanseic theme.

Bayern Nuremberg, that is THE best logo in the league. I do, however agree with changing Bayern to francker

And finally, Frankfurts logo is BEAST. I LOVE german eagles and it makes sense considering Frankfurts coat of arms contains an eagle.

I would probably support Frankfurt because my favourit city is mannheim and Frankfurt is next to mannheim. Keep up good work, I'll be following it carefully!

As for premiere love my favourites are: 

Avant Lyon, colour scheme is brilliant and lion is royal!

Le havre, love the way you incorporated the cities dragon! 

Olympiad Nantes, I think that this logo would be an instant classic!

I would support saint Etienne as I follow ASSE in real life!

Do you know what's so ironic? Last night I was doing the EXACT same thing as you doing. I started with german league and now I'll do english, then italian , then french and then Spanish! Then today I found this! I have just signed up with Chris screamers sports logos to follow your series. I can tell u what I are doing a much better job than I am. Any tips?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2017 at 3:44 PM, AkramTheBoss said:

Do you know what's so ironic? Last night I was doing the EXACT same thing as you doing. I started with german league and now I'll do english, then italian , then french and then Spanish! Then today I found this! I have just signed up with Chris screamers sports logos to follow your series. I can tell u what I are doing a much better job than I am. Any tips?

I appreciated so so so much. For me is a pleasure to hear this. Do a list of cities, search history of them and then start to work on various element that you found. If you have some idea that you think is strange, work on it. Be creative