Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 1:13 AM, Maracana said:

Love this! The best fictional football league on this site, no doubt.

Thank you so much!!!

On 7/8/2018 at 6:50 AM, FinsUp1214 said:

So glad to see this back! Great work yet again!

Thanks, really soon I continue this series.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:31 AM, AkramTheBoss said:

Beautiful! Reminds me of West Brom

Yeah, I try inspiration from WBA and other teams.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, AkramTheBoss said:

Also love the third kit

:D

On 7/24/2018 at 6:30 PM, OG SPORTZ said:

Where’d you get those templates 

The template it's my own creation.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:10 PM, OG SPORTZ said:

I was thinking the same thing!

When I decide to create a strong team in France, I start to search something unique but recognised to rappresent Paris. I try inspiration from River because I love the red stripe.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:00 PM, GT Designs said:

Amazing Series!

Thanks thanks!!

1 hour ago, Cate said:

Man this series is amazing!

Really thanks! Ho letto prima l'anteprima del messaggio in cui hai scritto che se ho intenzione di fare un campionato italiano ti avrei potuto chiedere una mano :D Ovviamente ho notato che hai tolto dopo aver letto che sono italiano anche io. Comunque si dopo l'Inghilterra farò la Spagna e dopo l'Italia (oppure il contrario, non sono ancora deciso). Comunque se hai voglia chiederò consulto a vossia per qualcosa :D 

Sorry guys I found another italian :D :D 

21 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Really thanks! Ho letto prima l'anteprima del messaggio in cui hai scritto che se ho intenzione di fare un campionato italiano ti avrei potuto chiedere una mano :D Ovviamente ho notato che hai tolto dopo aver letto che sono italiano anche io. Comunque si dopo l'Inghilterra farò la Spagna e dopo l'Italia (oppure il contrario, non sono ancora deciso). Comunque se hai voglia chiederò consulto a vossia per qualcosa :D 

Sorry guys I found another italian :D :D 

Non c'è problema. Se serve una mano sarò felice di aiutarti. ???

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Portsmouth FC
Portsmouth Football Club is the port city of Portsmouth in the south of England. It was born in 1899 on the initiative of a group of young sailors who wanted to meet in order to challenge the other teams around the country. Throughout its history it has experienced periods of highs and lows. Going from the first division to the third on several occasions. The maximum period of splendor occurred in the late 70s when he won 2 titles and 3 second places. Since then the club has had various difficulties to reaffirm itself in the elite of English football. From the 1998-1999 season it is on a permanent basis in the Premier Division.

j9vp5tG.jpg
The team crest has remained almost unchanged since its creation. Inside there is an eight pointed gold star and crescent moon on a maroon shield. This derive from the coats of arms of the city.
Map
WLW7imy.jpg

Kits
Since its inception Portsmouth FC worn a claret short with gold accents. This kits remain almost unchanged through its history. Umbro sponsors the club since 1997, instead for the commercial sponsor, the Japanese giant Rakuten sponsors the club since 2014.
pWRNdFv.jpg
TexKPCt.jpg
IAYY1EB.jpg

• Like 3

I really can not say why but how have I never seen this topic before? Oh my God, that's wonderful! The care with the details, the logos are wonderful, the uniforms of an unbeatable realism, even the sponsors at the local level. I am completely in love with Olympique Nantais. Please continue the wonderful work!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 7:15 AM, FinsUp1214 said:

Classy look for Portsmouth! Really nice! I think some trim on the sleeves of the primary kit that matched the collar would just about perfect it. But other than that, I think you’ve really done a fantastic job as always!

So many thanks! Yes,I can also add a trim on the sleeves

22 hours ago, JohnnyRfl said:

I really can not say why but how have I never seen this topic before? Oh my God, that's wonderful! The care with the details, the logos are wonderful, the uniforms of an unbeatable realism, even the sponsors at the local level. I am completely in love with Olympique Nantais. Please continue the wonderful work!

Really really thanks! I appreciate a lot this kind of comments, it make me feel so happy and so proud of my job. Keep follow me, new teams in the next days!

• 4 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Section30 said:

Can't wait to see what you come up with! This is by far one of my favorite threads on the site, glad to see it'll continue!

Thanks so much!!

On 5/30/2019 at 4:03 PM, Cate said:

Grande!!

:D:D Grazie!!

On 5/31/2019 at 3:21 PM, AkramTheBoss said:

YES! I predict a london based team next🤔

Note yet.😏:D

• Like 1

Rangers FC
7 January 1892. On this day the Rangers Football Club was officially born. Before that in the city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne there was no football team. So it was that a group of boys decided to create a new team that could represent the city and challenge the existing clubs. Rangers FC is one of England's most important and winning teams. In its history it has conquered 8 national titles as well as several cups. The first title arrived in 1901, then victories followed in 1906, 1914 and 1929. In the 60s the club returned to the top of the English football system where it managed to win 2 championships. The same thing was repeated in the 80s, and in 1986 the Rangers won the last national title. After relegation in 1994 and the consecutive return to first division in 1999 the club has never abandoned its place in the first division.

Xvo3SbM.jpg
The Rangers Football Club crest has remained almost unchanged throughout its history. Apart from a few small chromatic changes of red, the emblem is the same as that marked by Bob Ross in 1895.
Map
HcnLy6L.jpg

Kits
The kit of the Rangers Football Club is one of the most recognized and more appreciated in Europe and also around the world. The black and red hoops are the distinctive symbols of the Tyneside club. Nike appear on the shirt of Rangers since 2011,instead Standard Chartered from 2016 when replace Virgin Money.
nfZCAwF.jpg
RTOMF9Z.jpg
XWqgEIS.jpg
  • Like 3