Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

17 hours ago, TheGiantsFan said:

I've been lurking this thread this whole time, and I gotta say, I really like your approach! They do a really great job of incorporating elements from each area into a nice, cohesive look that fits into German aesthetics. I like the variety as well!

Well done, and I look forward to what you come up with next! :)

Thanks, like I said i'm very very happy to hear this comment, maybe it means that I am doing something good :)

On 13/3/2016 at 1:02 AM, XenonDesigns said:

Looking at all the jerseys and kits together is so purty! Lmao, amazing work!

On 13/3/2016 at 1:32 AM, TheGiantsFan said:

Awesome compilations! I always love it when people do this at the end of their series...

Thanks to everybody!

• Like 1

After completing the Deutsche Fußball Liga , we move now to France. As you can see, I changed the topic name in "Alternate Football Universe", because as I said at the beginning this wil be a trip into a new footballing universe.

PREMIÈRE LIGUE

YwRvfSL.jpg

The Première Ligue is a French professional league for association football clubs. At the top of the French football league system, it is the country's primary football competition and it's one of the Top 5 league in Europe. It was inaugurated on 7 September 1931 under the name National before switching to Division 1 after a decade of existence. The name lasted until 1993 before switching to its current name. There are 20 clubs in Première Ligue. During the course of a season, usually from August to May, each club plays the others twice, once at their home stadium and once at that of their opponents, for a total of 38 games.

• Like 3

On 18/3/2016 at 0:35 AM, timberwolf said:

Sweet! Glad to see a new league. My only complaint is that the wordmark in the logo seems out of place of the flowing lines of the logo. Maybe just a PL or LP instead of the full name.

Thanks! 

On 19/3/2016 at 1:02 AM, XenonDesigns said:

Yay! I'm sooo excited! Your work always really inspires me! 

I appreciated this a lot! Really really thanks!!

AS Havrais
The Association Sportive Havrais or commonly AS Havrais is a football club based in the city of Le Havre in Normandy. Founded in 1923 by Jean-Jacques de Golbabs, a well-known local businessman, AS Havrais is one of the best known teams in France. He has spent most of its history in the top French division, but it never managing to bring home the title. It's got several excelent results in the league, like second places obtained respectively in 1974 and 1982. In 1952 the team relegated for the first time in its history in the second division, worked his way into the Première Ligue only in 1964.  After two decades in the first division team relegated again just as it happened in 2001 only to return in Première Ligue 5 years later and not abandon it most. Today the club has a good youth system with excellent facilities, among the first in France.

Qt9Ggs3.jpg

The emblem of AS Havrais has undergone a marked change in the early 2000's when the form is changed from circular to an innovative form. Inside there is the dragon symbol of the city, as are the two lilies on top of the logo on the sides of the word AS. In the middle of the emblem is a black horizontal band with inside the written Havrais and on the bottom under the dragon there is the foundation year.

Map

okjFtPZ.jpg

Kits
The club colors are always yellow and black. The yellow shirts are well known in France and have always accompaniment the club as well as the choice of blacks shorts. Nike sponsors the club from 2010, instead of the company discount U appears on the club's shirts since 2007.
N.B: Font is the official one of the Première Ligue.

khu5NmD.jpg
LYArsAm.jpg
FVjs7l4.jpg
  • Like 1

Montpellier FC
Born from the union of the two city teams, the Littoral SC and AS Paillade Montpellier, Montpellier FC officially born September 10, 1955. Although he has not won any national title, Montpellier is one of the most popular teams of France having won several domestic cups in the course of its history. After its founding, the club, employment 12 years before look out for the first time in Première Ligue. Since then he has faced several ups and downs, retreating to the second division in more than one occasion. It is also known in Europe for its participation at continental cups. The philosophy of the club is to play a football propositive and to develop the best players of his youth academy. In 2008, the club, which at times was in the second division, was bought by an Indian tycoon who has begun a modernization to ensure that the club competes in a few years with the most important teams in the country.

PS1ijn8.jpg

The emblem of Montpellier FC has had several changes throughout its history. The first crest was an M together with the coat of arms appeared in a circular logo. In the 90's the club substituted M with the full name of the team. In 2008 with the advent of the new presidency crest she changed radically. The coat of arms was replaced by a symbol par excellence of the city and the region, the Cistus Monspelliensis, and form became modern and innovative.

Map

gRKgVYu.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of the club are among the best known and famous in the European football scene. The red shirts with white sleeves appeared for the first time in 1961 when the coach of the time decided to add white sleeves on the red jackets. Since then the club decided that those were the uniforms and the colors of the club. Macron became sposor last year, while the Sud de France logo appears on the shirts for several years.

yCWPFlQ.jpg
sFwHTBt.jpg
9Jd3fW6.jpg
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, timberwolf said:

Ahh very nice.

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

I like the Arsenal vibe. 

Yeah i try inspiration from Arsenal, Stade de Reims and Sporting Braga. And it goes perfectly in the contest because Red is the main color of the city of Montpellier.

Reims Athletic Club
The Reims Athletic Club, more commonly Reims AC was founded in 1919 when a group of students from the Universiteè Reims Champagne-Ardenne decided to form a club where you could practice different sports. Football took over in a few years and became the most important branch of the club. Reims is one of the most famous teams in France. He had its most important period in the 60's, when he won his first and only national title and several times the national cup. After this period the club fell out of favor because of a bad administration and the succession of many presidents. The club were relegated to the second division the first time in its history in 1981 and remained there until 1999 when it was able to return to Première Ligue and since then no more abandon his place in the top French division.

f0tvLdj.jpg

The emblem of Reims is very simple and has not undergone many changes throughout its history. Inside it has two parts, one white and one blue, representing the colors of the club. In the blue part are the Lily, one of the symbols of the city, and the year of foundation. at the bottom, the white one, this is the full name of the club "RAC Reims".

Map

joS8svB.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of clubs are among the most specific and well-known in the world. Their particular currency was born in the second half of the twenties, when one of the players present in the camp with a strange blue and white shirt. All were fascinated by that particular shirt was decided that it would be the uniform of the club. The shirt, horizontally divided in half, it becomes a true icon in the world of football. Puma accompany the club since 2003 and has just renewed his contract until 2023. The Korean giant LG, however, sponsors the club since 2012.

rVaxjR1.jpg
DQVZqLY.jpg
xZAIbfl.jpg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Bordeaux FC
The football arrive in the city of Bordeaux in 1889, when it was officially born the Club Bordelais, a company sports club that dealt with promoting different sports. The October 13, 1896, club members made football the only activities of the club and changed the name in current Bordeaux FC. The "Befece" so nicknamed by the fans and by professionals is one of the most famous, important and successful team in France. It won the national title five times in the course of its history, the last in 2002. In addition to the successes in the championship you must also add the victories in the national cup and especially some trophies at the European level. Bordeaux today is experiencing a difficult period, relegated to the slums of the league for several years now, but despite what always manages to save himself by avoiding a relegation missing since 1957. In fact, the Bordeuax is one of the teams with more equity in Premiere Ligue. One of the BFC's best attribute is its fans, one of the most passionate and noisy in the world.

Un33lii.jpg

The crest of Bordeaux FC is practically unchanged from the original one created by Benoit Le Marchand back in 1896. The emblem of the time, reiterated the same current form with the inside just the symbol of the city. Later, precisely in 1982 were added to the name and year of establishment.

Map

SqjkFxt.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of the Girondin club, modeled in full the name and identity of the city, are bordeaux. The shirt is unchanged at then, instead regarding the shorts and the socks have undergone some changes over the coming years to the current composition: burgundy jersey, white shorts and burgundy socks. Adidas is linked to Bordeaux FC since 2000, however the national carrier Air France is sponsoring the club since 2009.

1Vi5Uqa.jpg
NhG68CY.jpg
Pw8USB8.jpg

• Like 1

In love with that series. All German teams are cool. Leipzig, Lübeck, Stuttgart, Dortmund... Hard to choose a favorite. About Première League, "muito bom"!. Like so much the Away Kit of Reims. Looking forward for the other teams. Keep it up.  (sorry for bad english hahaha)

• Like 1

On 24/4/2016 at 5:32 AM, FORTTE said:

In love with that series. All German teams are cool. Leipzig, Lübeck, Stuttgart, Dortmund... Hard to choose a favorite. About Première League, "muito bom"!. Like so much the Away Kit of Reims. Looking forward for the other teams. Keep it up.  (sorry for bad english hahaha)

Thanks very much! I'm very proud of this type of comment. I hope you continue to follow me! :D:D 

• Like 1