Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

4 hours ago, jdp said:

I'm usually not a fan of kits that don't have symmetry of color, but that black FC München kit is pretty sweet. The restraint with the blue and yellow is what makes it.

Thanks! I don't like it too, but if you do that with little details can it be sweet. I think one sleeve yellow and the other one blue are too much, simplicity is the way :D

Don't want to be that guy, but: As a German, "Bayern Nürnberg" makes no sense. They may belong to the State of Bayern, but they wouldn't call themselves Bavarians. They're Franken, which means they're mostly protestants, while the real Bavarians are catholics. Not trying to makes this a religious thing, bu you'll get the idea.

Apart from that, great work. Has a real European feeling to it. :)

10 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Don't want to be that guy, but: As a German, "Bayern Nürnberg" makes no sense. They may belong to the State of Bayern, but they wouldn't call themselves Bavarians. They're Franken, which means they're mostly protestants, while the real Bavarians are catholics. Not trying to makes this a religious thing, bu you'll get the idea.

Apart from that, great work. Has a real European feeling to it. 

Thanks for the comment and for the explanation . Yes, as you said I chose the name Bayern because Nuremberg is located in Bavaria . I was not aware of this difference between Bavaria and Franken. I ask You one thing, as German they give the impression of being German teams ?

7 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Thanks for the comment and for the explanation . Yes, as you said I chose the name Bayern because Nuremberg is located in Bavaria . I was not aware of this difference between Bavaria and Franken. I ask You one thing, as German they give the impression of being German teams ?

I'm not German, but as European I can tell you that they all look so German, don't worry about it at all. Really cool series, fella! Here you have a big fan.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, _OCallaghan_ said:

I'm not German, but as European I can tell you that they all look so German, don't worry about it at all. Really cool series, fella! Here you have a big fan.

17 hours ago, 3Angle said:

Really good work here.

I think the Bayern Nurnberg is a little to close to Bayern Munchen but the logo is really dope! It is my favorite with the Hansa Lubeck identity, really simple, I love it. ;)

Really really really really thanks. I hope you continue to follow me up guys!! :):)

SG Wismut Erfurt
The SportGemeinschaft Wismut Erfurt, or more commonly Wismut Erfurt, is a football company founded in 1951 by the merger of small local teams, including FC Erfurt. Necessary for creation of a citizen's club was the Soviet regime that then governed East Germany. The name Wismut derive by a major mineral found in that particular area. The Wismut has spent most of its history in the lower leagues, except for an interlude during the years 80 and 90. Last year, the team managed to win the second division and back again into the first division after 24 years of absence.

jabiMZd.jpg

The club crest of Thuringia has undergone a marked change over the years. In the current  the "W" with the two picks, the first symbol of the club, it's at the center of a shield with an innovative shape. At the top of the emblem is written Wismut, rather than at the bottom with theyear of creation there is the city's symbol, the wheel.

Map

o5EBe9n.jpg

Kits
The Wismut players are nicknamed "die Weilchen" or violet because of the color of the uniforms. Since the beginning, the choice fell on the purple and since then has always accompanied the club. The main sponsor is Thüringer Energie, instead regarding the technical sponsor, the German manufacturer Jako supplies the club since 2009.

euTdLRb.jpg
W5Q3caY.jpg
EVWLjlH.jpg
  • Like 3

Westfalia Dortmund 
The history of Westfalia Dortmund starts March 23, 1897, when twenty people decide to create a new club. Since all come from Dortmunder SV, the first team of the city, their act is judged by many to be rebellious. But no successful attempt to Johannes Rinkel, chairman of the Dortmunder to block organizational meeting that is taking place at a restaurant in the north-west of the city. The new club is well founded with the name Westfalia, the same name of the region where the city of Dortmund is. In 1905 the team merged with two other small city teams FC Dortmund and TSG Dortmund 1900. The BallsportVerein Westfalia Dortmund mostly known as Westfalia Dortmund is one of the most successful and most famous in German and in the world, having won several titles internationally and nationally 6 championships, the first in 1975 and thus one every decade until the last in 2012 .
Despite being one of the Big 4 of Germany, the Rhineland club also known relegation, in fact in the second half of the 60s the club were relegated to the second division after a disastrous season and it stays there for two years before returning to the first division and stay there until today.
Known around the world, Westfalia, is a very iconic team, known for his game purposeful, for the large number of fans and especially for its stadium, famous for being a living hell for opposing teams.

wCj7spP.jpg

The club crest is the same, except for some minor modifications, the one devised in 1911. It does not present inside the main color of the club, the red, but rather the colors of the city as well as one of the two clubs incorporated in 1905, black and yellow. The crest has now a very modern shape and inside there is a stylized W and below is the eagle, symbol of the city.
Map

GgOrZQw.jpg

Kits
Initially, the team takes the field with a uniform red and white stripes with a black belt diagonally. But in 1905 the company merged with two other small teams, and also absorbs the colors and from now on the colors become the ones still used: red, yellow and black, which are also the same in the city of Dortmund. The uniforms of Westfalia, with their yellow sleeves, are famous all over the world. Yellow sleeve made their first appearance in 1908 when the then coach of the club decided to differeziarsi from the rest of the teams needed something special. The blacks shorts, which completely off with the rest, are also another feature of the club badge. Deutsche Telekom sponsors the club until 2004, instead the american manufacturer company Under Armour has taken the place of Nike in 2010.

0EfRgAq.jpg
C4pqeYK.jpg
EbgmSV8.png
  • Like 1

VfL Magdeburg
Founded in 1955, the Verein für Leibesübungen Magdeburg or more commonly VfL Magdeburg is a football society born from the ashes of another citizen club the Magdeburger SV. He has spent its entire history in the lower categories, alternating between the second and fourth division, but in 2011 something changed. Thanks to a well-known local businessman who took over the club in August 2011, the club was able to gain access in Deutsche Fußball Liga after winning the third and second division.

8NwfKFO.jpg

The crest features a classic and simple form,a white transversal band which inside the written "Magdeburg", separates the two colors of the club, green and red. In the green part is the written and VfL in the red part the year of foundation. It isn'tn had many changes throughout history.

Map

DP431lI.png

Kits
The team colors are derived from the colors of the city. The combination of the uniform is very special, red shirt, green shorts and red socks. The italian company Macron supplies the club from 2013 instead the German bank Nord LB appears on the shirts from 2011.

PNQXHSI.jpg
GpGDb4B.jpg
lZjNy9o.jpg
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hamburg FC

Hamburg FC traces its origin to the merger of SV Hamburger and SC Germania Altona on 29 September 1898 after a consultation among the various members of the two clubs. With 8 titles won in its history, the Hamburg FC is one of the most titled teams and most important in Germany and Europe. Since the creation of the Deutsche Fußball Liga Hamburg FC won a title in every decade from the one obtained in 1968 and the latest arrival in 2014. It's considered on of the great teams in the country, in fact, along with FC Munchen, Berliner SC and Westfalia Dortmund is one of the Big 4. In the course of its history, it has been fairly successful in Europe, winning several titles. 1993, however, has been the worst year of the clubs history, in fact, after a disastrous season the club was relegated to the second division where remained two years until returning to Deutsche Fußball Liga in 1995. Thanks to a large corporate organization, the Hanseatic club is famous worldwide for being one of the best teams in Europe.

rHlcSD3.jpg

The club badge features the famous city castle, also in the coat of arms of Hamburg, that is gray-blue color on a white base. On the castle there is the foundation year and the two stars and the cross are red instead as a reference to the city colors. The crest has not changed specifically in teh course of its history, while maintaining the castle inside and only changing the shape of the emblem.

Map

HmyThu4.jpg

Kits

The uniforms of Hamburg FC are very simple and identifiable, in fact, the blue-gray color accompanies the Hanseatic club since its creation in 1898. The choise fell on the color of the sea at night. At first the whole uniform was the same color, but in the 30's socks turned white. After several years with Adidas, Nike was able to obtain one of the most important sponsorships in Europe after stipulated a contract for 10 years in 2011. Instead the shipping naval company based in Hamburg Hapag-Lllyod is sponsoring the club since 2004.

VaXH0bH.jpg

eTtnfan.jpg

optzMZ6.jpg

• Like 3

On 29 febbraio 2016 at 10:07 PM, jdp said:

How have I missed so many of these updates since München?! All are solid.

:D is left only one team to complete the first chapter of my work..

On 01 marzo 2016 at 2:08 AM, Jvhn177 said:

Hamburg looks stellar as do all the others

Thanks!! I appreciate it..

West Berlin FC
Founded June 15, 1970 by a group of students of the Tempelhof district, West Berlin FC is one of the youngest and emerging teams of the German football scene. The club is named after the western part of the city where the Tempelhof district is, then under the jurisdiction of the Allied forces. Since its creation in 1970, the team used 12 years to look out for the first time in the Deutsche Fußball Liga where stayed three years up to relegation to the second division in 1985. He returned to the top flight in 1990 and since then he never abandoned his post more the elite of German football. At the turn of the 2000s has been the most successful team  of Berlin having won three national titles in 10 years, the first in 1997, followed by 2005 and the last in 2007. He also obtained international success at the beginning of the second millennium. Obviously it has a strong rivalry with fellow citizens of the Berliner SC from which born the "BerlinerDerby", one of the most incandescent rivalries in the world.

PQyL2Tn.jpg

The club crest has inside the W and B, which represent precisely the initials of West Berlin. The logo is virtually the same as the one devised in 1970 by Johannes Feld, one of the founders of the club, except for some changes in color tone over the years.

Map

thrNpsd.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of the West Berlin are well-known for the elegant assortment of colors. Blue night, symbol of pride and elegance,  and yellow, symbol of strength and leadership, are the colors of the Berlin club. Nike sponsors the club since 2012 after having replaced the Italian manufacturer company Lotto, however the Korean electronics giant Samsung appears on the shirts of West Berlin since 2008.

GBXKFIG.jpg
2946OBQ.jpg
A5ygOVO.jpg
  • Like 2

Really cool league, fella! I just was wondering... Doesn't fit better if the Nuremberg team was called Franken instead of Bayern? First of all, because the regional problem that was mentioned previously, and also cause the Munich crest has a Bayern flag inside of it.

Anyway, my congratulations for all the concepts, one of the best leagues created here.

• Like 1

Phenomenal series. PSV Köln is possibly my favourite but I love how all teams have an authentic German feel to them. From crest design, to colour schemes and shirt sponsor choices.

I agree with the Bayern Nurnberg thing. I also find it a little strange that Daimler sponsor a team with a Porsche inspired crest. Possible a confict of interests? They are the only things I see as 'wrong'. Most of what you have created is fantastic and I really see this thread as a benchmark for anybody else trying to create their own soccer series.

Are you planning to create other leagues in the future?

• Like 1

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

21 hours ago, wences said:

Great concepts? What's your template? Can you share it with me?

Thanks! The template I use is my own creation, I write in PM ;)

21 hours ago, _OCallaghan_ said:

Really cool league, fella! I just was wondering... Doesn't fit better if the Nuremberg team was called Franken instead of Bayern? First of all, because the regional problem that was mentioned previously, and also cause the Munich crest has a Bayern flag inside of it.

Anyway, my congratulations for all the concepts, one of the best leagues created here.

Thank you so much for the compliment! I am very pleased to hear these compliments. Regarding Bayern Nurnberg I thought about trying to change the name in "Franken Nurnberg", but honestly I do not really like. I then did a bit of research about it is and I thought of an existing German team named Bayern Hof, the Hof town is located in Franken. Here is a link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpVgg_Bayern_Hof ). So I prefer to leave everything as it is.

12 hours ago, marble21 said:

Phenomenal series. PSV Köln is possibly my favourite but I love how all teams have an authentic German feel to them. From crest design, to colour schemes and shirt sponsor choices.

I agree with the Bayern Nurnberg thing. I also find it a little strange that Daimler sponsor a team with a Porsche inspired crest. Possible a confict of interests? They are the only things I see as 'wrong'. Most of what you have created is fantastic and I really see this thread as a benchmark for anybody else trying to create their own soccer series.

Are you planning to create other leagues in the future?

Thanks, really really really thanks. My first target is to create a real feel for the club, inherent the city,country and history.

About the badge of Eintracht Stuttgart I only try inspiration from the Porsche logo, and there is any connection between club and Porsche.

Yes, like I said in the first post I want to create a series across Europe and maybe in the rest of the world. French League coming soon ;)

7 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

This is really well done, man. Like… phenomenal. There isn’t a crest in the lot that would look out of place in today’s Bundesliga. Love that Rostock crest.

Thank you so much!! :D

Soon , I will post a summary of the Deutsche Fußball Liga (all crest, past winners...)

• Like 1

I've been lurking this thread this whole time, and I gotta say, I really like your approach! They do a really great job of incorporating elements from each area into a nice, cohesive look that fits into German aesthetics. I like the variety as well!

Well done, and I look forward to what you come up with next! :)