Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

11 hours ago, marble21 said:

Sorry this isn't the most helpful feedback but great job again. You are consistently doing a fantastic job of creating realistic identities and kits. It's always enjoyable to check this thread.

I appreciated comment like this, because for me its a real pleasure to listen this thing. I hope to continue to create something interesting and realistic. Thank you so much.

Cercle Rouge
The Cercle Rouge de Paris was founded in May 1900 in a well known local in transalpine capital. Winner of two nationals titles, respectively, in 1967 and in 1977, the Cercle Rouge is one of the most famous teams in France. While drawing a name from the popular flavor is the club par excellence of the Ville Lumière bourgeoise. He took part in most of the Première Ligue editions, except for the years in the '50 and a paranthesis at the turn of the 80 and 90. It's considered an eternal unfinished, in fact in the 68 edition of which took part in, was ranked second for 19 times. Today the club is one of the most equipped and appreciated, both at the level of play that at the corporate level.

gRNivK1.jpg

The club crest is very simple and straightforward, and can eclose in a simple symbol whole soul of the club. Cercle Rouge in english means Red Circle, and in fact the symbol coinceved by François Vernes in 1900 is a simple red C that goes almost to clos to form a circle. In the late 90s it came to th current solution, in addition to C were added the ship symbol of Paris and royal lily with inside the year of foundation.

Map

BW4IBJA.jpg

Kits
The uniforms of the Cercle Rouge follows tha national colors, blue jersey, white shorts and red socks. Since its creation, colors of the club were always these. Famous also the red C on his chest,undisputed symbol of the Parisian club. Puma has replaced Nike in 2012, however the main sponsor is Havas that appears on the shirts from 2014.

Az84lPj.jpg
HtLrR5u.jpg
tUxjYzp.jpg
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Olympique de Toulouse
The Olympique de Toulouse, or simply Toulouse, is one of the most known and important teams of France. Founded in 1903 by some students of the Universitè de Toulouse, the Olympique was a club where they practiced various disciplines including football. Football over the years got the upper hand on the rest, becoming the first and only club activities. He took part in the first edition of Première Ligue in 1933, but got only the first successes in the 70's, namely in 1972 and 1976. In fact, after the first few years in Première Ligue, after the war the club were relegated to the second division and stayed there until the 1955/56 season when they managed to get back in the top flight. After the successes in the seventies, the relegated club back in the late '80s In 1994 the club returned permanently to Première Ligue. The 2000s have been a continuous increase until the victory of the third title in 2014 and the European consecration.

GEwP3QE.jpg

The crest of Olympique had a clear evolution in the course of its history. This evolution, however, has maintained two clear symbols, the Occitan cross that is the symbol of the region where it stands Toulouse and O and T club initials. The current solution came in 1994 with the return of Première Ligue. Before it the crest was circular and inside had no written.

Map

pcwfEYq.jpg

Kits
Since its inception the Olympique has always used the current uniform: pink shirt, pink short and black socks. The choice fell on the pink because the city of Toulouse is nicknamed the "Ville Rose" which means the rose city, because of the color of its historic houses. Under Armour equiès the team since 2011 when it replaced Puma, instead of the giant Airbus, which has its headquarters in Toulouse, sponsorizing the club since 1994, forming one of the most enduring partnership in football.

TSQvIku.jpg
46vadv7.jpg
uPPicfA.jpg
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
FC Ajaccio
The Football Club Ajaccio or commonly Ajaccio, is the most important team of Corse. Founded in 1925 and is the most important team of Corsica. Despite not having ever won the national title, it has spent most of its history in Première Ligue. The darkest period was definitely in between the years 80 and 90, in fact, at that time the club met relegation, even finishing in fourth division. After this period, the club was re-established in the first division in the late '90s and since then it has managed to spend most of the time in Première Ligue.

42El6zT.jpg

The crest of Ajaccio has undergone few changes throughout its history. The only thing that changed was the shape, in fact, it has gone from a circular shape to a more marked form, up to the present form. Inside, besides the name of the team, there are two important symbols, that of the city of Ajaccio and the Moor's Head symbol of Corsica.

Map

DLv8qug.jpg

Kits
The Ajaccio has always worn the same combination of colors: blue and red. The first uniform was red with vertical blue stripes, then step to a completely blue uniform with red sleeves, and finally after the war step into the current combination. Hungaria is the technical sponsor of this season, however, Oscaro appears on the shirts since 2007.  

HG4s589.jpg
vbYfmcH.jpg
gpJiTtZ.jpg
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2017 at 3:44 AM, XenonDesigns said:

Your work is easily my favorite on this site! Every logo, jersey and detail is flawless. Keep it up!

Thanks! I'm so proud of this type of comment. Thanks Thanks! 

On 7/2/2017 at 7:07 PM, JMtexan09 said:

seriously, dude, i loved the primary and clash uniforms of FC Ajaccio, nice works!

Thank you so much! 

• 2 weeks later...
CA Marseille
The Cercle Athlétique de Marseille, or more commonly known as Marseille, is definitely one of the most strong and important teams of France. Founded May 24 1899 in an important house of the city, by some important people of "marseilles" society. The club was founded as a sports club, they were in fact practiced over 10 sports. The club is one of the most successful, with 12 national titles, various national cups and many successes at European level. After winning the fifth title in 1968 the club snub a serious crisis, which made sink into the second division. Things change in 1973 when the club came under the control of an important company of the city. The return to Première Ligue occurred in 1979, and in 1982 came the conquest of the sixth national title. Since then came another 6 titles, the last in 2015. Today CA Marseille is considered one of the great powers of European football, with one of the most important academies of the world, and one of the most solid companies in the financial and commercial level.

XgMvegn.jpg

The club crest has remained almost unchanged since its creation in 1899. A simple yellow ball inside with the initials of the club in red. There was just a simple renewal respectively in the 50s and at the beginning of the new millennium. Its simplicity made him very famous and recognizable everywhere.

Map

CoLr0JL.jpg

Kits
If you say Marseille, you say yellow. The uniforms of the CA Marseille are among the most famous in the world. Nike has designed a third jersey in honor to the colors of the city. The contract with Nike is one of the most enduring and profitable in France, in fact, has been in place since 1994. Fly Emirates appears on the shirts since 2010.  

rLDhiji.jpg
xGrBnQd.jpg
LdrOmiO.jpg
  • Like 1

On 21/2/2017 at 9:57 PM, JMtexan09 said:

I like all, but the alternative uniforms is bit too hard to see via TV if they played. Maybe darken the numbers and logos a bit more? 

Yeah, I think is better more darker or more "light blue", something like Olympique Marseille.

22 hours ago, _OCallaghan_ said:

Really nice one this Marseille, kind of a mix of America MX and PSG tho, but quite original compare with the rest of your French teams.

Carry on with the league, mate, can't wait to see them all.

Really thanks, I tried inspiration from Club America because I want to create a simple but strong identity.

• 4 weeks later...
Racing Club de Rennes
Founded in 1930, the Racing Club de Rennes is one of the most known team of France. Born from the ashes of the FC Rennais, RC Rennes is a very important team of French football scene. For most of its history it has remained stable in Premiere Ligue, managing to win it in 1957. During the seventies and eighties has experienced its darkest period, going down in the third division. Despite that has succeeded in the feat of winning a domestic double despite being in the second division. At the beginning of the new millennium thanks to a mix of young and veteran managed to reach the semi-final of the most important European cup. Today the club is going through a period of tranquility. The pride of the Breton club is definitely his "cantera" capable of giving to the national different players made history. 

RHfUXW9.jpg

The emblem of the Racing Club de Rennes has two basic elements. The first is the "Triskell", world-famous symbol of Brittany and Breton people. The second one are the tails of Ermine, undisputed symbol of the city and the region. It has undergone many changes throughout its history, remaining unchanged since the nineties.

Map

xyEglyh.jpg

Kits
The shirts with black and white stripes are very well recognized at European level. They modeled the colors of Britain have a real pride in the fans. Patrick, who has his headquarters in Vendeé just in Britain, sponsors the club since 2008, however Samsic appears on the shirts since 2012.

veW2mxd.jpg
P1BjtSk.jpg
PpYd3BC.jpg
  • Like 1

On 20/3/2017 at 6:53 AM, NSLthe2nd said:

Dude, these are amazing. I love how each club has history to go with their identities, and leave a realistic feeling to boot. Keep it going, Hugo!

Thank you so much! When I create a club, I want also  to create an identity and history,  I think is more realistic.