dkc

Toronto Maple Leafs Redesign

As I am sure many people have since the Chris Creamer broke the news of the Maple Leafs redesign, I took a stab at a new look for the Leafs. The design which I made is completely different than anything the Leafs have ever worn before, but still looks classic, although not in the traditional sense. I also threw together a basic centennial patch to go along with the jerseys. As always, comments and criticisms are always welcome!

iKUqVys.png

x6XTshV.png

for the 100th logo, i would use a little more minimalism here, and just have "100" inside the leaf. i think everyone will get the point of that, but what you have isn't bad either. if you want to keep the banner, make the strokes around it match the outer most stroke around the leaf

Well, it's definitely something! Very interesting look. Not saying its bad, just something I have never seen before.

Well, it's definitely something! Very interesting look. Not saying its bad, just something I have never seen before.

That is what I was going for.

for the 100th logo, i would use a little more minimalism here, and just have "100" inside the leaf. i think everyone will get the point of that, but what you have isn't bad either. if you want to keep the banner, make the strokes around it match the outer most stroke around the leaf

How does this look?

CYO3VGY.png