XFL Rebirth Take 2: 2016 AT&T XFL Championship Game

Silence of the Rams

Ok so take 2. Same format but for the unis I have taken into account the c&c from last time

Birmingham Thunderbolts
Jordan-Hare Stadium
96ysyf.png2dsnswx.png

Took the advice of a more exhubarent design on the unis. Subliminal lightning bolts as a background big logos on the front of the jerseys for some added flair. Another note is I will be simming and using actual real world NCAA and or NFL players in the team rosters in the case here is Michigan State's Connor Cook.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to a strong start, I see. If it were me, though, I'd make the lightning on the jerseys light purple so we'd be able to see the logo and number better. I would also put the logo on the front of the helmet, like the real Bolts did.

are you referring to the home or away jerseys. I was trying to contrast colors so that was why I chose yellow for home and purple for away. However I do see that seeing the numbers is a problem so a fix will be in place

You realize Jordan-Hare is in Auburn, a good 2 hours southeast of Birmingham. Why aren't they playing in Legion Field, or the *hopeful* new stadium UAB can get? If they're going to play in an established stadium not called Legion, might as well go with Bryant-Denny as it's a lot closer.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

You realize Jordan-Hare is in Auburn, a good 2 hours southeast of Birmingham. Why aren't they playing in Legion Field, or the *hopeful* new stadium UAB can get? If they're going to play in an established stadium not called Legion, might as well go with Bryant-Denny as it's a lot closer.

What he said.

The logo by itself is large and unigue enough for you to leave on the front by itself. I'd add something to the sleeves as well. And definitely, only names and numbers should be on the back.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's a blue violet to get that out of the way

Reason I chose Jordan-Hare is because if I remember correctly the xfl had wwe style stages (well the back part anyway) on one end of the Field or grandstand. So jh has more room to do that. As you will also see in Chicago, Memphis, and LA (NY will just be in MetLife, SF will be in Levi's, and Orlando will stay in the citrus bowl)

I may add a number or logo on the sleeves and will adjust the lightning bolt color. The bolt on the pants ain't bad either

Legion Field would have had the same configuration as it did then. I think they just marked off parts of the stands since they wouldn't expect to sell these game out. Sam Boyd had an open end configuration so it was easier for them to set up. I think it was the only stadium that had that possibility.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Legion Field would have had the same configuration as it did then. I think they just marked off parts of the stands since they wouldn't expect to sell these game out. Sam Boyd had an open end configuration so it was easier for them to set up. I think it was the only stadium that had that possibility.

I do agree but you get more of an umph in the titantrons and pyro if that makes sense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

33e60yd.png

Revised the lightning color on the home and helmet logos.

And now its about to get a little windy

Chicago Enforcers

US Cellular Feild

i1hdeu.png2r6nq6t.png

Now as you probably notice no white away. The reason I did this is because me personally I don't like white away unis unless they are completely necessary (49ers, Dallas, Green Bay, and New York Giants/Jets are case in point). So the colored aways will be a constant unless necessary.

Soon will be Sin City

Nice! One thing though is that on the front view of the helme there is a fist, while on the side view the purple stripe gos through the whole helmet. Is there a reason for this? Very solid job though.

Limitations when you combine uses of inkscape and paint with a touch of gimp

Oh and before I forget the player for Chicago is Brian Burell from Fresno St.

That Bolts one is a big improvement from where you started.

On the Enforcers one, I'd play with the fact that the logo shape is pretty much a standard crest. I'm not getting what's going on with the patches of color on the jersey.

rATMcmK.png

That Bolts one is a big improvement from where you started.

On the Enforcers one, I'd play with the fact that the logo shape is pretty much a standard crest. I'm not getting what's going on with the patches of color on the jersey.

I sorta got the idea from the Wrestlemania 30 match card graphics for the pattern

Archived