Cap Auto Color Version  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which logo color version do you like the best on a black background? This logo will be embroidered on black Jackets & Polo Shirts. Take our poll and check the one you like best. A, B or C. (embroidery digitizing artwork courtesy of 24hourdigitizing.com)

Capital-Auto-Loan-options1.jpg

I'd choose C, I guess, but there's so much reckless photoshop bevel/embossing going on that my vote feels useless.

IMO, you want CAPITAL to stand out so that has to be white, it is your most important element and what needs to be communicated to the customer. I chose A because C appears off balance with the white car and capital.

I'd choose C, I guess, but there's so much reckless photoshop bevel/embossing going on that my vote feels useless.

It's not reckless; it's an approximation of final application embroidered on clothing.

You didn't read the accompanying text, did you?

The best out of them is A. I think it'd look better to have the car be blue, and the rest be white. The car seems to be the least important bit of info in that logo and it should be the least dominant. Having all of the text in white makes it easily readable on black.

I think B would work very nicely. The word "Capital" should stand out from the rest of the text while the car, which already stands out, looks bolder in monochrome.