Soccer concepts (now with new template and designs)

Turkleton

I really like it, except for the different colored shoulders on the white. Possibly make the stripes the same as on the front, or do something like the blue with the subliminated color. LOVE the blue and the red. Maybe make the crest on the red a solid color so there's only white in it? Solid set here, could I request Tottenham if you need ideas!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Everything is great, except for the road kit (white). It is out of balance with the multi-color shoulders, just make them the same color. Good idea, though.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The only thing I'd change, is make the light blue in the away look more like the color on the current away. Or also the bright blue from two seasons ago (hp sponsor) I'm impressed, I'd be a prod fan if my Spurs took the pitch like that. COYS!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

They wont usually appear this quick but I had been working on this one before so just finished it off.

Everton. Decided to have a play around with the shirt sponsor for no reason other than experimenting.

Everton_zpsihivdwzp.png

I will also re visit Arsenal over the holidays and give them a little update. Gold is nice idea and the white one was always subject to change!

sigen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They probably would but there have been some teams (Crystal Palace for example) in recent years who have had the smaller sponsor under the badge.

The arrows on the black were to tie it in with the large chevron on the white shirt. Just thought it looked cool. I'll be starting another team soon but also revisiting Arsenal for a few changes.

sigen.jpg

Barca

I have always felt that even though A LOT of clubs can have their looks played around with to a certain extent, certain traditions have transcended that, and I take that view with Barca. I don't think you can do too much with the home kits, although the away kits have a lot more freedom. For example....hoops instead of stripes!? No thanks! I used my Nike template from the PSG home kit and applied it to Barca, then just kept the golden yellow theme for the away and 3rd.

Barca_zpsxx3qk4iq.png

sigen.jpg

Archived