Buffalo Bills Logo

YelichGraphics

I like this a lot. The Buffalo has a mean streak which I've always felt needed to happen. Really like the logo with the Blue and Red "B". It's unique.

your talking about the unused logo right? next time read the description

no need to be like that. he was just commenting he liked the unused logo, which i do as well.

as far as the logo like it but I'm not sol on the gradient horn. maybe use a shadow in it something like the old sabres logo

1280px-Buffalo_Sabres.svg.png

2 things....

1. Drop the gradient. Not needed here.

2. Fix the angle of the legs a bit. Right now, the Bison looks like he has a hunchback. I'd make it look more like he's jumping, which is what that old logo portrays well.

What gradient. I don't see it

On the horn

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

This is awesome. Great work. I love the upgrade, and I really would want to see this on field.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Yea I'd work on the lines that define the muscle and shape of the bison. One other thing I'd take a look at is the back legs. It doesn't look like those are the right sides of the legs that would run. I see you took the shape of the Buffalo in the old logo but I think you have the legs mixed up. I think the back leg is the one that is launching off the ground.

Basically I agree with what's been said above:

• Make the horn completely white. (No gradient needed.)
  • I feel like you should eliminate the lines on the buffalo's side completely.
  • The angling of the legs seems a bit off.
  • Also, change the tails so it's not completely Navy.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I'd work on the lines that define the muscle and shape of the bison. One other thing I'd take a look at is the back legs. It doesn't look like those are the right sides of the legs that would run. I see you took the shape of the Buffalo in the old logo but I think you have the legs mixed up. I think the back leg is the one that is launching off the ground.

i see it now thanks

Previous legs were much better imo

It's the way he executed the legs. These are right I think but he needs to show the leg muscles the right way.

These are the front legs we are seeing, so the belly wouldn't cut over the leg, instead the leg muscle would be coming up over it like this:

red_bull_logo_design.jpg

Edit: Same with your front legs. Make sure you look at actual bison photos to see how their muscle and body structure shows how their figure is.

Archived