2016-17 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

TheGrimReaper

"We're back! Yeah? Yeah? Remember the old days?"

Jesus...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinny Viola ends his coke-addled rambling only to yield to Bill Lindsay's coke-addled rambling. I know Miami is the blow state but why do you have to mix c?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Gotta have that chanting choir.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Franchise record! 

Franchise record! 

Franchise record!

and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! 

Move on! Get to the jerseys already! This is why I don't watch any of the movie/music/tv awards shows, for crying out loud!

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

2,200 people on the livestream. 800 more, and it'll equal the average audience for an actual Panthers game.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I feel like that whole montage of scoring against the Islanders should have ended with a still that said "DIRECTOR'S NOTE: we lost to the Islanders"

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I hope there's some disgruntled worker who can't handle how long this entire thing is taking just posts ALL OF THE PHOTOS of these jerseys online just to make this whole thing as irrelevant as it feels.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

LMAO, the Panthers didn't "put hockey on the map."

On 5/17/2016 at 0:16 AM, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

The Rangers right now don't look as good as they should, and a major strike against them is the fact that they for some reason moved the stripes much closer together on their white jersey (which I still have a hard time considering "road")

The 1994 white jerseys with the stripes separated on the hem, elbows, and socks help the uniform breath. It looks a tad cluttered with what they wear now. Not awful but the pre 1999 look is better

hi-res-91d0a34fdc900ee39634a0056ffeb45a_

Trophy_Wales_0527_1994.jpg

About time someone else mentioned this!

Get rid of the laces and bring back the red-white-red collars while we're at it...

Archived