AnaheimSports

MLB Expansion Teams

Think this might be better suited to the Concepts forum - you'll get better feedback.

Perhaps I don't know cards very well, but I'm not getting the connection between the card logo and Miners.

vza5hcf.pngPractice

Perhaps I don't know cards very well, but I'm not getting the connection between the card logo and Miners.

its the spirit of "Las Vegas" for a good connection

The main logo seems uninspired and more suitable for a minor league team. Doesn't say "Major League" to me too much. Try to make it "pop" a bit more.

I have a idea make the Green Bay Tundrus

pBaFwFV.pngnew main hat

The main logo seems uninspired and more suitable for a minor league team. Doesn't say "Major League" to me too much. Try to make it "pop" a bit more.

I'm trying to make a more classic look

lzBQfnT.pnglike this?

B5ljnRa.pngwould this work

Think this might be better suited to the Concepts forum - you'll get better feedback.

This.

If MLB were to ever expand again (unlikely for the foreseeable future), it would almost definitely be the Montreal Expos and one more team. I would imagine top contenders for team two would probably be Portland, the Carolinas, Indiana, Tennessee, another Texas or NY team, or somewhere out of the continental US like Puerto Rico, before Las Vegas.

RA13Jl4.pngnew ALT Home

This.

If MLB were to ever expand again (unlikely for the foreseeable future), it would almost definitely be the Montreal Expos and one more team. I would imagine top contenders for team two would probably be Portland, the Carolinas, Indiana, Tennessee, another Texas or NY team, or somewhere out of the continental US like Puerto Rico, before Las Vegas.

true i will begin work on the expos