hjones13

Ole Miss Concepts (Photoshop)

Okay, so like everyone on the board I like to make concepts using the various templates. It is my dream to see my concepts in reality, and with that chance being slim, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Without further ado, my attempts at bringing some concepts to reality with Photoshop. C&C welcome, on the uniforms and the Photoshop job.

First up, not really a concept I made, but a current uniform combination I want to see. That being the Powder Blue helmets over the Navy Jersey and Grey Pants. Up until now, the Rebs have only worn Powder Blue with Red or White/Red Jerseys, and I for one would love to see the next combo. Let's call it a throwback.

15772958-mmmain_zpstjop8yfn.jpg

Then my modern version:

SWAG%20NAVY%20POWDER%20BLUE_zpshclnyslu.

Up next, a couple of my own concepts, the first being the standard Navy Helmet, only with a Grey Facemask in order to tie in the Grey Pants and give them a vintage, old school look. This is meant to be the full time Navy Helmet, giving both helmet options a Grey mask.

SWAG%20in%20NEW%20NAVY%20HELMET_zpsn7tyg

The next two are also just concepts (Sorry I will be using the same photo, if that is bothersome). The first one is a Navy version of a Colonel Reb Throwback Helmet, and the second is just the Powder Blue counterpart. We can call them the "Archie Era" throwbacks.

MSXXUM7074A%206_zpswyqvki9e.jpg

And the concepts:

SWAG%20IN%20THROWBACK_zpsw95cvaeq.jpg

SWAG%20POWDER%20THROWBACK_zpstwhvgjcx.jp

C&C Please!

This is really cool. I too like the powder helmets and it would be nice to see them on field at some point. The grey facemask is nice too. But looking at you signature, I see Alabama and Ole Miss. What! That's not going to work out, man!

Nice concepts. Although, when I saw the jersey the first thing I thought was "Giants"

This is really cool. I too like the powder helmets and it would be nice to see them on field at some point. The grey facemask is nice too. But looking at you signature, I see Alabama and Ole Miss. What! That's not going to work out, man!

Haha yeah it's tough. My family is all Alabama, and that's how I was raised. But we live in Mississippi so I went to Ole Miss. I try to balance it as well as I can, but I will say that both Ole Miss wins over the Tide have been quite awesome to witness in person. There is a different kind of pride when it is "your school."

Nice concepts. Although, when I saw the jersey the first thing I thought was "Giants"

These aren't concept jerseys, just helmets. The jerseys in every picture are the actual jerseys that they wear.

These are great