Super Liga Premier (FINISHED)

McCraeWilliamsProductions

Real Black Rock 08

Berlin, Germany

2015 record: 25 - 8 - 5

Last relegation: 1980-1981

Last Promotion: 1989-1990

Founded in 1908, Real Black Rock 08 also known as the "Skunks" have won 5 championships. Real Black Rock is known for their rugged play, playing almost "black and blue" futbol. It has served them well, with their 5 championships. However, this team has faced a lot of playoff break down; they have gone to the finals and lost 10 times... They arent called the "Skunks" just because of their black and white uniforms, since they have been "skunked" more than any other team in the Super Liga. This season, Real Black Rock finished in 5th place but lost to the eventual champion Hamden AFC in the first round of the playoffs.

The only change to their crest happened 26 years ago when the club changed the font of the letters within the crest. Their Primary kit uses the new Adidas side stripe template and keeps the classic black and white theme throughout its Clash kit as well. Oh I forgot to mention, the club has always worn their number on the front of their jersey, mostly near the chest.

Real%20Black%20Rock%20Display-XL.png

Are you doing different collars for home and away as a creative thing? Because in reality a team wouldn't have a different template for each.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real Black Rock 08

Berlin, Germany

Founded in 1908, Real Black Rock 08 also known as the "Skunks" have won 5 championships. Real Black Rock is known for their rugged play, playing almost "black and blue" futbol. It has served them well, with their 5 championships. However, this team has faced a lot of playoff break down; they have gone to the finals and lost 10 times... They arent called the "Skunks" just because of their black and white uniforms, since they have been "skunked" more than any other team in the Super Liga. This season, Real Black Rock finished in 5th place but lost to the eventual champion Hamden AFC in the first round of the playoffs.

The only change to their crest happened 26 years ago when the club changed the font of the letters within the crest. Their Primary kit uses the new Adidas side stripe template and keeps the classic black and white theme throughout its Clash kit as well. Oh I forgot to mention, the club has always worn their number on the front of their jersey, mostly near the chest.

Are you doing different collars for home and away as a creative thing? Because in reality a team wouldn't have a different template for each.

Yeah, why be creative, lets just slap the same template on all the concepts and then just switch colors a bit...just let the man do his thing.

I love what you do McCrae, all of your concepts look like they could be used by a real professional team. Keep up the good work, I'll be lurking...

Real Black Rock 08

Berlin, Germany

Yeah, why be creative, lets just slap the same template on all the concepts and then just switch colors a bit...just let the man do his thing.

I love what you do McCrae, all of your concepts look like they could be used by a real professional team. Keep up the good work, I'll be lurking...

Hahaha thanks OliverP, thats exactly what I am going for in all of this, creativity. And some clubs do use different templates for their kits.

It's a bit uncommon though. Having a reoccurring theme in terms of unis provides a solid identity. And is cheaper and more efficientfor manufacturing.

But that's just my opinion.

Although it might be uncommon it has nothing to do with efficiency, these clubs produce millions even billions of dollars. Maybe in cheaper clubs and leagues where that may come true, this is not what I saw the Super Liga as. And a lot of it is bc its fun and it shows up Kit Sponsors flexibility.

Real Black Rock 08

Berlin, Germany

The only change to their crest happened 26 years ago when the club changed the font of the letters within the crest. Their Primary kit uses the new Adidas side stripe template and keeps the classic black and white theme throughout its Clash kit as well. Oh I forgot to mention, the club has always worn their number on the front of their jersey, mostly near the chest.Real%20Black%20Rock%20Display-XL.png

Ok, that's fair enough, but this is a forum discussion so there's no reason for you to shoot me down in flames.This site is here for feedback and critiscm not putdowns.

Don't mind me McRae, keep up the great work on these teams.

AS Florence

Florence, Italy

2015 record: 28 - 6 - 4

Last relegation: 1999-2000

Last Promotion: 2003-2004

Founded in 1948, AS Florence, the branch club off of SLFC has won 7 championships... A lot considering they've only been in the Super Liga for 53 years (subtracted years in Supa 2). AS Florence or the "Flying Rats" has been a force in the last decade, post a short stint relegation. But they are most known for the major club split between themselves and SLFC. You may notice that the ball which the Pigeon (in the crest) sits on is the same exact ball as the SLFC crest. The owner of AS Florence, also being the ex-owner of SLFC, wanted to keep his brand recognition while patronizing his old club. The Owner designed this new Crest to symbolize the Pigeon as ASF always dominating (or being above) SLFC. This season ASF finished the regular season in 3rd place and made a great run in the playoffs but eventually losing in the finals to Hamden AFC.

The ASF crest features a Pigeon, which is talked about above, and the slang "Flying Rats" also describes a Pigeon. ASF wears a Purple Henley primary kit and adorns a all pink collard clash kit.

AS%20Florence%20Display%201-XL.png

Sporting Waterbury

Manchester, England

2015 record: 5 - 8 - 25

Last relegation: 1989-1990

Last Promotion: 2013-2014

Founded in 1899, Sporting Waterbury is one of the original teams in the Super Liga and have won 4 championships throughout its existence. This was Sporting's second season from relegation play in the Supa 2. Sporting Waterbury's players are also known as the "Seekers." This season they finished slightly better than their previous season and hope to stay out of relegation for years to come. The team plays in Manchester and is the only club from Manchester to ever play in the Super Liga.

Sporting Waterbury's crest features its signature shield with the Waterbury "W" in it. Waterbury wears a blue Henley collar primary kit with it a dark shaded sash. The Clash kit features a light gray kit which represents the fans nickname, "The Knights".

Sporting%20Waterbury%20Display-XL.png

Good gravy, what was the transfer fee for Neymar?!

Anyway, Florence and Waterbury are solid. I'm a sucker for accent colors, and that splash of pink on Florence's home socks really works; I might even consider adding it somewhere else in the kit.

If there was anything to mention, it would be that Florence crest looks a bit English (I think Tottenham will always come to mind when there's a bird and a ball).

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Sporting Redding

Roma, Italy

2015 record: 20 - 12 - 6

Last relegation: 1962-1963

Last Promotion: 1978-1979

Founded in 1899, Sporting Redding is one of the original teams in the Super Liga and have won 8 championships. The Italian club is known for having a strong representation of Italian futbol players in their club. Also known as the "Fighting Reds" the club finished in the wildcard spot this season but unfortunately lost FC Wallingford. Sporting Redding won their last championship in 2000 and have made the playoffs 20 years in a row.

Sporting Redding's primary kit uses their "Fighting Red" color with darker red hoops. Their uniforms have always had a showing of the Italian flag or its colors, this year their primary kit uses a three tier cut collar with the Italian flag. The all Black and gold clash kit uses a V sash in lines that form the Italian flag and its colors.

Sport%20Redding%20Display-XL.png

If there was anything to mention, it would be that Florence crest looks a bit English (I think Tottenham will always come to mind when there's a bird and a ball).

Yeah I agree, Tottenham will always come to mind but for some reason the colors on the crest and jerseys spoke Italy to me. And also the fact that it was Florence, pretty well known city in Italy.

Yeah I agree, Tottenham will always come to mind but for some reason the colors on the crest and jerseys spoke Italy to me. And also the fact that it was Florence, pretty well known city in Italy.

Well, yeah. I was just going off the crest.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Milford F.C.

Trondheim, Norway

2015 record: 2 - 5 - 31

Last relegation: 1998-1999

Last Promotion: 2000-2001

Founded in 1904, Milford F.C. has never won a championship and has only appeared in the Super Liga playoffs twice. This goes without saying that Milford F.C. has been promoted and then relegated back and forth the most out of any club. This season Milford F.C. finished second to last and will be relegated to Supa 2 next season. They only managed 2 wins...

Milford's crest features the front of a viking vessel as they are also known as the "Vikings" and use Nike's "Kimono" jersey for their primary kit in all red. Their clash kit uses the V neck with second layer cut with an all neon/yellow kit to give it that modern feel since Milford is trying to gain the populatirty of fans in more central Europe.

Milford%20FC%20Display-XL.png

Bristol United F.C.

London, England

2015 record: 3 - 6 - 29

Last relegation: 1975-1976

Last Promotion: 2013-2014

Founded in 1900, Bristol United is the second best team located in London, and has won 3 championships in the Super Liga. United holds the biggest rivalry with Olympic Hartsdale, "Battle for Ben" (battle for Big Ben) which Olympic has won the last 10 of those games. This season Bristol finished 3rd to last in relegation scare which would have been a real lose for them since they were just promoted back into the league.

Bristol's roundel crest pays homage to the Bristol Castle in the center of the roundel. Their Brown adidas primary Henley kit features a two tone front color panel. Their Yellow/gold Clash Kit features a Wheat silhouette which is in their Crest.

Bristol%20United%20Display-XL.png

Hamden AFC

Stuttgart, Germany

2015 record: 28 - 2 - 8

Last relegation: 1976-1977

Last Promotion: 1981-1982

Founded in 1899, Hamden AFC is one of the origional clubs in the Super Liga and have won 11 championships. That's the most of any club to have been in the Super Liga. Hamden AFC also known as the "Pigs" won this seasons 15-16 playoffs and are the 2016 Super Liga Champions beating AS Florence in the finals.

Hamden's crest features Hamdens short name, HA, and AFC. Above the crest is the hooped pole with the Hamden Crown. Hamden wears a classic green and blue Primary kit and an all white Clash Kit.

Hamden%20AFC%20Display%202-XL.png

This concludes the Super Liga, I hope you enjoyed

A few things I liked here:

- Your update to my old template. You made it look 10x better than I could have.

- The thought put into the crest design - you could really see the British design influences on the British clubs, the German influences for the German clubs, etc.

A few things I didn't like so much

- The arbitrariness of the club names. SC Norwalk sounds nothing like an Italian club, and I'd never expect to see a Sporting Redding FC anywhere near Italy.

- The league font. It's easily recognizable as an old Puma font carried over to many different manufacturers. And it's pretty ugly to boot.

Great job overall though!

Archived