WFA Club Championship (FINAL!)

gswansea

I’ve been noticing a lot of soccer league concepts posted on this forum. I came up with this idea of all of the best clubs competing in a single tournament. The WFA Club Championship will work very similarly to the UEFA Champions league, with the clubs organized into random groups of four. If you want your league to participate, all I need is the league logo and the logos of the top four teams the league will send to the tournament. I will update the picture below with any added league logos.

5419500.png?842

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh let me join!! Super Liga!! Should we email you the logos? I havent yet posted the logos for my top 4 clubs

Thanks!!! I would prefer if you wouldn't email me the logos, you can just post them in this thread, or I could copy them from your thread when you finish them

Do you have a set number of teams in mind? Teams in the tourney, that is.

I will find a way to work with the teams that I get, but the total number must be a multiple of four. That's why I want four teams from each league. I will then randomly select them into groups.

I would love for my league to participate, Arizona premier league! Ill get back to you on the top four teams.

That's great! I was actually hoping that your league would participate, because I've been really impressed with the logos you've come up with.

What a great idea! I would love if my league, the American Premier League could participate. If so I'll get back to you on my top 4 after they're posted. The number font for it is fantastic but I keep seeing the 7 as a question mark. If you changed it to make it look more like 7 the font would be beautiful.

That would be great!!! As for the 7, do you have any suggestions? I'm having a lot of trouble with it.

What a great idea! I would love if my league, the American Premier League could participate. If so I'll get back to you on my top 4 after they're posted. The number font for it is fantastic but I keep seeing the 7 as a question mark. If you changed it to make it look more like 7 the font would be beautiful.

That would be great!!! As for the 7, do you have any suggestions? I'm having a lot of trouble with it.
Maybe have the side of the 7 go straight down or diagonal instead. Happy to have my league be part of the Championship!

update to font:

9104571_orig.png

And guys, I would really appreciate it if you could just post the logos in the thread. Or maybe you could message them to me? Not really sure how the messaging thing works.

7 looks great now, and Ill be posting my team logos in the thread.

a2BRS8U.png

Here are my teams in the competition. I have teams from my ECD League, and another league, the Polska Liga:

7236211_orig.png

Heres my four: Cibola Crusaders, Scott Town FC, Navajo Nation, Sun Valley FC.

AzFiX6A.pngMKwdN6M.pngpRzAX7l.png85vX9Om.png

Thanks a lot. I'll add them to the team post

Archived