Vernon Vipers Rebrand (BCHL)

72freebie

This is a rebrand of the Vernon Vipers in the British Columbia Hockey League. I think that they could really use it as their logo looks very dated. I switched the color scheme to a fierce black, red and grey.

I know that the snakes used are clip art so no one has to tell me that. I am not a drawer and almost have to rely on clip art. Here we go

Primary logo

vernon%20PRIMARY_zpsn3duk0kn.png

Shoulder Logos

vernon%20SECONDARIES_zpshiynelun.png

And the set of three jerseys

vernon_zpsp9g9wvnb.png

Make sure you tell me what you think and what could be improved.

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

It's a good looking set, and I do agree that the secondary is the stronger mark... However my only real issue is that you've used a cobra as the mascot, when in fact cobras are not actually 'vipers'

i used the cobra because that's what it is in the current logo that they use and I wanted this to kind of be an update

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

It's a good looking set, and I do agree that the secondary is the stronger mark... However my only real issue is that you've used a cobra as the mascot, when in fact cobras are not actually 'vipers'

i used the cobra because that's what it is in the current logo that they use and I wanted this to kind of be an update

I totally get that. Just seems like an update would be an ideal time to correct that issue. Especially with you secondary, that mark is strong enough on its own to remove the cobra hood from the body all together, make it into a actual viper. Frankly you could use that modified alt logo as your primary, it's quite good.

canada.png

I really like this. Nice work on the logos, and huge props on the jerseys. They are really sharp, and I always love seeing silver uniforms, so some extra points for that. ;)

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived