Winter Classic Logo

TrueNorth13

So every year, I host a hockey game on my backyard rink that I named the Kehler Winter Classic. I created a league logo for the Kehler Hockey Association, which I basically copied the NHL logo and changed a few things, but that's not what I care about here. So, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON THE LEAGUE LOGO. Thank you. Anyway, I was in the process of creating the logo for this coming year, and I went through 2 logos before I came up with the one I'm going to use. I just wanted to know what people thought about my event logo. I won't be changing anything, since this whole event is just a fun thing I started, so I don't really care if it's perfect or not, just wanted some opinions on my process and logos.

This was my first go at the event logo:

Py9g9Px.png

I wasn't happy with the river so I redesigned the whole thing, basing the next logo off of the large car we have in my hometown:

sxekGgl.png

I looked at this one today and thought it looked to crowded, so I came up with my final concept for the logo:

nj0BnK6.png

Along with an alternate, though it's not my best:

B3ZlLYd.png

Any comments and criticism are appreciated :)

Yeah, the third is really nice. Nice work on upgrading it to be better each go.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived