Ravens concept - If you wanna try gold pants...

oldschoolvikings

Uniform is good, really not feeling the helmet. Helmet logo doesn't feel dynamic enough, single helmet stripe feels empty, and I don't think the purple is a good helmet color. I think a black helmet would be overall better, and then maybe make the primary a black jersey instead of purple. The actual uniforms design is great though.

Uniform is good, really not feeling the helmet. Helmet logo doesn't feel dynamic enough, single helmet stripe feels empty, and I don't think the purple is a good helmet color. I think a black helmet would be overall better, and then maybe make the primary a black jersey instead of purple. The actual uniforms design is great though.

i agree about the helmet

Uniform is good, really not feeling the helmet. Helmet logo doesn't feel dynamic enough. The actual uniforms design is great though.

Agree with both comments. The current helmet logo gives more of a coasting connotation. I'd recommend trying either a striking pose (talons out), or a perched pose. Given that the namesake was inspired by Ravens, a more dominant perched pose could work.

Also - can I just get on my soapbox and wonder aloud what the deal is with retro 70s gold pants? I don't get it. Matte helmets, fine. But can we please just burn all these mustard pants?

Uniform is good, really not feeling the helmet. Helmet logo doesn't feel dynamic enough. The actual uniforms design is great though.

Agree with both comments. The current helmet logo gives more of a coasting connotation. I'd recommend trying either a striking pose (talons out), or a perched pose. Given that the namesake was inspired by Ravens, a more dominant perched pose could work.

Also - can I just get on my soapbox and wonder aloud what the deal is with retro 70s gold pants? I don't get it. Matte helmets, fine. But can we please just burn all these mustard pants?

My concept would be for shiny gold pants, if Nike could pull it off.

As for the helmet, honestly I don't love that logo myself. Like the Dolphins' current, it looks less like a sports logo than some kind of corporate logo. I readily admit, logo design is not my strength. I just really hate what the Ravens wear currently.

Archived