Power_Ranger_Rick

NHL Soccer Kits (2/30) - Arizona Coyotes Updated - Anaheim Ducks Finalized

It's pretty self-explanatory; over the next week or so, I will be making a home and a clash soccer kit using the color schemes and mascots of all 30 NHL teams. The colors I use are all indexed from the sportslogos.net NHL Logos page, and the majority of fonts are courtesy Conrad. In addition to the 2 kits, I will also be designing a quick mock-up of a logo for each team, again using only official team colors, white, and black. Please post any questions in the comments below. Here's the first one:

Anaheim Ducks:

Ur3LItF.png

Please feel free to leave any C&C you find necessary.

List of Finalized Teams:

Anaheim Ducks

1o2mmip.png

The Duck logo looks really wierd.

I like what you did with the jerseys and I like that you redesigned a soccer logo for it, instead of using the hockey logo. But, I would ditch the duck feet on the logo. They make it look super odd. I think the ball with the wings would look better. Without the feet. People should know it's the ducks by the orange wings.

I like what you did with the jerseys and I like that you redesigned a soccer logo for it, instead of using the hockey logo. But, I would ditch the duck feet on the logo. They make it look super odd. I think the ball with the wings would look better. Without the feet. People should know it's the ducks by the orange wings.

Yeah, I thought that initially, but I think they add character to it. I'll try getting rid of them though.

How's this?

23EzlCS.pngI added more stripes because it looked too empty above the ball without the legs i thought.

I like the updated logo, but I think you should center the bronze stripes, just to make it a little more even. But big improvement in my opinion.

I like the updated logo, but I think you should center the bronze stripes, just to make it a little more even. But big improvement in my opinion.

Ditto.

Where is the crest on the jersey?

How's this?

23EzlCS.pngI added more stripes because it looked too empty above the ball without the legs i thought.

So much better. Those legs made it look rather interesting, to say the least! Kits are pretty cool, but maybe a little much going on. Otherwise, nice job.

Thanks for all the feedback to this point! I am now done editing Anaheim (although C&C is still appreciated) and I'm moving on to the Arizona Coyotes. First though, here's Anaheim Final. I tried to change anything and everything that you guys thought needed fixing, and, especially on the logo, it helped out quite a bit to make it a more complete look.

Anaheim Final:

1o2mmip.png

Arizona Coyotes

ZJpRVEt.png

C&C still greatly appreciated.

These are looking pretty good so far.

The Anaheim crest looks so much better with the extra stripes and without the feet.

Arizona is pretty solid, too, but I might remove the sun's rays from the home shorts.

Overall - I would decide on a template for the presentation: where does the crest go on the jersey and the shorts (not sure the back is the right place), where does the number go on the shorts (only the AZ home has it right now)? This way, as the viewers--if for no other reason--we have something to queue off of and compare to. As I see it right now, these are separate concepts within a post instead of a cohesive project.

The clash kit for Arizona looks kinda plain. I also think the logo is plain, too. Perhaps something in the soccer ball along the lines of 'Established ____' would work.