MLB Organizational tweaks (Los Angeles Dodgers 40 of 90)

infernoqueso

Just an idea here. I think it would be cool to include an alternante that is a vest, because the reds have worn vests for the majority of their exisistance. Just a thought.....

SIG.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next team is the Louisville Bats.  Their updated look is fantastic but their jerseys leave a lot to be desired.  I made two separate home identities, one being predominately blue, and one being predominately red.  The away merges both colors evenly and here the hats are mix and match.  Red alternate flips colors on the home, and utilizes both hats.  Blue alternate uses the LB crest logo and unlike the others uses full piping.  BP uses reds template and hat is recolored to match the jersey.  the next team will be the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.

bats br.png 

blue bats home.png58f6bd54d108f_redbatshome.png.9506abe2022b38a4fddba6e24c2ba4a5.png58f6bd523d7d2_batsaway.png.64412418c7d692d2b4ade9940e404b86.pngred bats alternate.png58f6bd4fa5de2_bluebatsalternate.png.4d6b2ed22d986bf3da77d7a805b04225.png58f6bd4f300ba_batsbp.png.131071aca2c617a11750012fa3c17bba.png

The next team is the AA affiliate of Cincinnati the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.  Not much to write about, really tried to splash in some color without going overboard.  It also helps that they have a great set of logos.  The next organization will be the Cleveland Indians.  

wahoos br.pngbw home.pngbw away.pngbw ha.pngbw alt.pngbw bp.png

The next team is the Cleveland Indians.  The real problem with their current set is that it is too inconsistent between the Chief Wahoo and the block lettering.  So I eliminated the block lettering which means the old Cleveland script is back.  Red undershirt is back at home because I personally think it looks great on them. Navy undershirts remain on the road.   Home alternate gets red piping and away alternate gets grey and switch of scripts.  BP uses the old jagged font that seems to be popular among some Indians fans.   No full piping because to me it just makes their uniforms more cluttered than they need to be. The next team will the the AAA affiliate the Columbus Clippers  C&C is much appreciated.  

indians br.png

indians home.pngindians away.pngindians ha.pngindians aa.pngindians bp.png

• 4 weeks later...

The next team is the Columbus Clippers the AAA affiliate of the Indians.  Three hat options using each version of their C logo.  Navy is the predominant color here with sky blue accents.  The away uses white lettering similar to the Miami Marlins away uniform which I think works here.    Alternate uses the C as a crest logo and the home alternate flips colors.   BP recolors logos and hat to match the Indians BP template.  Please C&C and the next team will be the Akron Rubberducks.  

clippers br.png

clippers home.pngclippers away.pngclippers alternate.pngclippers ha.png

clippers bp.png

If you're going to use three very similar logos for the caps, then at least change the bill or crown color. No one would be able to notice the difference from far away in real life. Other than that, Columbus has a solid set. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

6 hours ago, cjm3114jr said:

I'm not a fan of the red. I think that the light blue would look better on the shoulders.

2 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Yeah, I agree the caps all look too similar. Maybe give one  a powder blue bill and another a powder blue crown?

Now that I take a second look I agree and will change that as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

If you're going to use three very similar logos for the caps, then at least change the bill or crown color. No one would be able to notice the difference from far away in real life. Other than that, Columbus has a solid set. 

The red is off the Indians BP uniform since I use the same batting practice templates as their MLB affiliates like some minor league teams do in real life.

The next team has a quite crazy identity, the Akron Rubberducks, the team formerly known as the Akron Aeroes.  I really wanted to emphasize their unique blue color so on the home it is actually the color of their undershirt.  Usually contrasting sleeves and socks do not work but here I think they do.  Away uses more of the orange and drops all piping.  Alternates are Black and blue just opposites of each other.  Bp recolors logos to match Indians template.  

akron logos br.png

akron home.pngakron away.pngakron ah.pngakron alternate.pngakron bp.png

UPDATES!!!

• Overhaul to the logo presentation
  • Uniform presentations are fixed
  • D-Backs- updated uniforms with adjusted sock colors and sleeve logo
  • Baysox- new BP cap
  • Reds- added a fauxback vest
  • Blue Wahoos- striped socks added
  • Indians- striped socks added
  • Clippers- hat options added
  • Rubberducks-hat options added

I am working on the next team, the Colorado Rockies, who will be posted asap.

Love the new presentation! And the Rubber Ducks look solid. I noticed you added a skid mark underline to "AKRON" on the away jersey. Nice touch.

As long as you're doing updates, I wanted to point out that the BP set for the Louisville Bats looks like it has a different shade of red socks than the other unis in the set. 

Archived