Columbus Blue Jackets Alternate Concept

MrWonka

Just a little something. Not taking it too serious, just an idea I

had in class this past semester and just got around to executing it.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-30%20at%206.41.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-30%20at%206.42.0

I love the jersey, but I don't like the logo. If you put either their cannon roundel or their regular logo on the front, it would be really good. If you want to make McCarthy's day, just put the Civil War cap logo on the shoulders. XD

I think this concept is a huge improvement over the current alternate with the tacked on vintage white. The logo doesn't necessarily represent the teams namesake but is still solid none the less, and I love the way you distributed the colour palette. Nice work!

That is an interesting logo. I think it would become known as the "old TV logo" with the rabbit ear antennae out the top. In my opinion, it isn't an improvement over any of their current logos, but it is fun to see something new.

Hahaha can't unsee it!

The first logo has all of the problems of the Canucks stick-in-rink without obviously being a rink. Dropping it is a good idea.

Because the ribbon on the logo is the same color as the jersey, it blends just a little too much. I think the ribbon color should be changed (probably to navy blue) or get the cannon out from the roundel and make it the logo on its own.

The jersey IS really sharp. I'd like to see a full set based on it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I like it, but it screams clippers IMO. Better than theirs though.

Definitely. Also, doesn't really give the Blue Jacket "civil war" image that the name suggests (referring to the union, who had blue jackets).

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like it, but it screams clippers IMO. Better than theirs though.

Definitely. Also, doesn't really give the Blue Jacket "civil war" image that the name suggests (referring to the union, who had blue jackets).

When I made it the goal wasn't supposed to be a logo that gives an image to the team's name. Just a monogram logo that depicts the teams abbreviation. Like I said in the OP, not taking it too serious. Just a small logo that could possibly be placed around certain merchandise or around the arena.

Archived