anybody have info on this logo?

Danny8Fizz

hmm that jacket looks like it says toronto maple leafs... so maybe it is a hockey hat??

The Toronto Maple Leafs was also the name of a baseball team. I'm pretty sure this is a baseball hat.

Yeppers. Intercounty Baseball League, semi-pro baseball, since 1969. Dominico Field (formerly Christie Pits) is their home field. Downtown Toronto.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

hmm that jacket looks like it says toronto maple leafs... so maybe it is a hockey hat??

The Toronto Maple Leafs was also the name of a baseball team. I'm pretty sure this is a baseball hat.

Yup. The original Toronto Maple Leafs baseball team (1896-1969) was even more popular than the hockey team. (Toronto St.Pats). Charles Querrie wanted to change the team name to "Maple Leafs" at the start of the 1926/27 season because the baseball team had just won the league championship and was at an altime high in terms of popularity.

The Catch of the Day!

does anyone know what logo this is? I would love to figure out how old this hat is. i thought it was part of the marlboro's / Leafs franchises but couldn't find it anywhere

il_570xN.895873864_bxbv.jpg

Great shade of blue! Love it!
I really like that leaf shape

Agreed. It's like a hybrid of the current and 35-point leaf, but much cleaner.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

does anyone know what logo this is? I would love to figure out how old this hat is. i thought it was part of the marlboro's / Leafs franchises but couldn't find it anywhere

il_570xN.895873864_bxbv.jpg

Great shade of blue! Love it!
I really like that leaf shape

Agreed. It's like a hybrid of the current and 35-point leaf, but much cleaner.

That could be a great shoulder logo for the Leafs.

Archived