Manitoba Moose Alternate Uniforms

TrueNorth13

So with the new year almost upon me; 6 minutes actually, I thought I'd create one last concept for the year. After watching the Manitoba Moose play today, I wanted to create an alternate uniform for them. I'll probably get to creating a Winnipeg Jets alternate similar to these. At the Moose game, the outer circle video screens had an intriguing colour pattern on them and I liked how it might look on a uniform. So I created a classic looking uniform, using the striping pattern I saw tonight. I also wanted to incorporate some trees in the background, because AHL teams usually do more crazy things with their jerseys. So I created another uniform, this time grey, with the sublimated tree design in the stripes. I also decided to use their full logo, since they currently use the partial logo on their uniforms.

Any C&C is appreciated :)

vs6xBF2.png

4XT9OBm.png

Both of these are great! I especially love the silver alternate! The sublimated trees in the striping are a really nice touch that complete the uniform.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived