USA ball hockey jersey concept

Zac Seidemann

It looks like a mix between the 2014 olympic jerseys and the New York Rangers jerseys. I think a diagonal USA would go better with this design instead of the Olympic team's shield. I really like your idea with switching out the ISBHF logo. But I'm not sold on having a big USA on the shoulder, looks very crowded over there even if there wasn't the C. Just think this needs a little more consistency.

LAXP6z1.png

In response to:

It looks like a mix between the 2014 olympic jerseys and the New York Rangers jerseys. I think a diagonal USA would go better with this design instead of the Olympic team's shield. I really like your idea with switching out the ISBHF logo. But I'm not sold on having a big USA on the shoulder, looks very crowded over there even if there wasn't the C. Just think this needs a little more consistency.

new%20wshl%20el%20passo11_zpsffqaqipa.pnnew%20wshl%20el%20passo12_zpsgz3z5it2.pn

some explanation:

new%20wshl%20el%20passo14_zpsdpsyxtbs.pnnew%20wshl%20el%20passo13_zpswgy19mgo.pn

and the alt:

new%20wshl%20el%20passo15_zps8hnzwiqx.pnnew%20wshl%20el%20passo16_zpsnk5yykg9.pn

The first one was the original idea. After I had changed the other jerseys I thought it looked too much like them. that's why I made a second one. The numbers look a little off on the second one, but they are the ones buffalo uses for their alt jersey.

The color for the numbers does not go with the red&blue.

Archived