NFL Development League (NFDL)

HJArtwork

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I looked at this thread. Because you used one of my logos I created from my unfinished WFL project and essentially recolored and subtracted from it with no credit or permission at all.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96996-world-football-league-sun-added-2192014/?p=2171324

ThunderHome.png

Fixed the pant stripe.

1823058_orig.jpg

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

At the beginning of this topic, it mentioned these were going to be logos created BY the HJArtwork. Looks more like taking other people's work and passing it off as your own. If you're trying to become a designer and show your skills then this is not the way to go.

Hello my friends, I hve decided to create a development league for the NFL. Each team will have one team in a different city. I will create logos and uniforms for all teams. I might end up doing a season or two (depending how popular this gets). Anyways shoot me feedback! Here's a map of relocation: http://mapmaker.education.nationalgeographic.com/cgJMlSgRsBIvqtnsojwD0W/

I believe that sea Lion is a recoloring from Matthew McElroy's sea lion on dribble. Cmon man

I'm glad I looked at this thread. Because you used one of my logos I created from my unfinished WFL project and essentially recolored and subtracted from it with no credit or permission at all.

Well, I'm sorry. My weak spot is obviously logos, I should have tried to contact the logo makers (including you, WildWinger88) That was stupid of me of just recoloring logos. But don't high schools do that a lot too? They take college logos and recolor them? Just a thought I had, but they might actually get permission. Anyways, unless someone wanted to help me with the logos, this thread is done.

Kirby Smart.

I believe that sea Lion is a recoloring from Matthew McElroy's sea lion on dribble. Cmon man

Well, I'm sorry. My weak spot is obviously logos, I should have tried to contact the logo makers (including you, WildWinger88) That was stupid of me of just recoloring logos. But don't high schools do that a lot too? They take college logos and recolor them? Just a thought I had, but they might actually get permission. Anyways, unless someone wanted to help me with the logos, this thread is done.
True. But professional teams that are intelligent should not do this. Even if it comes from their parent organization.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

No offense but if you can't create logos on your own, even if they're just ideas to get constructive criticism them maybe you need to work on your skills more before tackling something like this. People who design for a living work very hard on their finished product. It's never appreciated when someone hijacks your work and tries to pass it off as their own.

I encourage everyone who wants to design to do so. But use your own creative imagination and abilities.

Yeah, High Schools do this a lot. But they have permission!!!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Archived