NFL Development League (NFDL)

HJArtwork

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should use some powder blue on the home to balance the colors out. Also you didn't complete the stripes on the back of the helmet for Birmingham

I like the Sailors. Maybe add a hint of yellow? Or use more of light blue considering it's only visible in the numbers and socks.

Where should I add the Powder Blue to? It's on the face mask and an outline on the numbers, but where else?

Kirby Smart.

Any reason for the color scheme? Red and orange don't really go together.

Yeah, everything is nice but the pants, which look strange.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I would recommend putting the parent teams' logo on the jersey/pants somewhere, as I see the league building the connection.

I agree with this as well. Put it in place of the sponsor.

You should use some powder blue on the home to balance the colors out. Also you didn't complete the stripes on the back of the helmet for Birmingham

I like the Sailors. Maybe add a hint of yellow? Or use more of light blue considering it's only visible in the numbers and socks.

Where should I add the Powder Blue to? It's on the face mask and an outline on the numbers, but where else?

I would say the collar and sleeve.

vegasbowl.png

I would recommend putting the parent teams' logo on the jersey/pants somewhere, as I see the league building the connection.

I really think they need both. That's the most likely "real life" happening

I really think they need both. That's the most likely "real life" happening
why not put it on the back of the jersey right below the collar?

Are the Hammer's colors a nod to the Auburn(orange) & Alabama(red)? I know the shades are different but still a little symbolic I thought. Great stuff can't wait to see more.

Actually no, but that's kinda cool. Never thought about that

Kirby Smart.

Archived