Best and Worst Sports Logos

TheRoyalsFan20

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.

24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.

785qz4x.png

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best: This should absolutely be the primary. Works great as a uniform crest (as the current third proves) and has a long history behind it.

hHLvLpF.gif

Worst: No explanation needed.

Vx1FJmt.png

Best: Perfect update of a subpar logo. If only the uniforms were a little better.

mjWB4C0.png]

Worst: Just a dark, depressing logo with a cliched red eye to top things off. Navy + black = wholly unnecessary.

8ReNcTG.png

Best: Perfection. Ditch the version with the rounded wings for good please!

HTVRFOe.png

Worst: Okay idea, awful execution

G8zPVsk.png

Best: Whether it's in red and black or blue and gold or navy and gold, this is the perfect logo for the team. Ditch the crutch of relying on 'Buffalo' related imagery, and use sabres actually look like swords.

U4yUv1H.png

Worst: By a country mile...

NFY8ek3.png

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

Worst

GMy5gnR.gif

You couldn't be any more wrong

I never really understood the love for the Mighty Ducks logo, and the hate for the D-foot. I mean the Mighty Ducks logo is good, but the yellow and black look really out of place, or at least the yellow. Especially compared to the Jade, Eggplant, and silver jerseys. And the Ducks cup winning logo was bad, because you couldn't really read it, but the D-Foot is GENIUS! It's shaped like a Ducks foot and a D. It's nowhere near worth comparing to the Whalers logo, but it's got the same Idea...

So T-Roy, you really couldn't be more wrong...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

Worst

GMy5gnR.gif

I never really understood the love for the Mighty Ducks logo, and the hate for the D-foot. I mean the Mighty Ducks logo is good, but the yellow and black look really out of place, or at least the yellow. Especially compared to the Jade, Eggplant, and silver jerseys. And the Ducks cup winning logo was bad, because you couldn't really read it, but the D-Foot is GENIUS! It's shaped like a Ducks foot and a D. It's nowhere near worth comparing to the Whalers logo, but it's got the same Idea...

I'm sorry that you feel that the majority opinion is wrong

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

BestANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

WorstGMy5gnR.gif

I'm sorry that you feel that the majority opinion is wrong

I'm sorry that your only explanation in why logos are the best or worst is ONLY telling people they're wrong...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.

24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.

785qz4x.png

I Finally found someone else who likes the Fisherman logo!!!

Archived