TheRoyalsFan20

Best and Worst Sports Logos

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.

24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.

785qz4x.png

Best: This should absolutely be the primary. Works great as a uniform crest (as the current third proves) and has a long history behind it.

hHLvLpF.gif

Worst: No explanation needed.

Vx1FJmt.png

Best: Perfect update of a subpar logo. If only the uniforms were a little better.

mjWB4C0.png]

Worst: Just a dark, depressing logo with a cliched red eye to top things off. Navy + black = wholly unnecessary.

8ReNcTG.png

Best: Perfection. Ditch the version with the rounded wings for good please!

HTVRFOe.png

Worst: Okay idea, awful execution

G8zPVsk.png

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

Worst

GMy5gnR.gif

You couldn't be any more wrong

Bestzgp16vc5gg7zakxcl5pnskw2c.gif

Worst

4m846jcojkmfjggvwvm6gokyg.gif

hate the "jersey Shore/Laid back" feel

Same with you, you couldn't be more wrong

Fixing a few things:

Best
dCCIARo.gif

Worst
49114331918.gif

Best
1.gif

Worst
9.gif

Best
7kkewijwlljyc2fg33lx002e9.gif

Worst
yoMhVGm.gif

Best
RYyFP6E.gif

Worst
rrvsp8d76j6gj43jd7zwee7y6.gif

Best
35.gif

Worst
6elec248g0248fybjjx0.gif

Best: Roundels

Worst: Not roundels :P

Stand down, people. I'm kidding...mostly.

Love the uniqueness of the solar bears.

Best: Whether it's in red and black or blue and gold or navy and gold, this is the perfect logo for the team. Ditch the crutch of relying on 'Buffalo' related imagery, and use sabres actually look like swords.

U4yUv1H.png

Worst: By a country mile...

NFY8ek3.png

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

Worst

GMy5gnR.gif

I never really understood the love for the Mighty Ducks logo, and the hate for the D-foot. I mean the Mighty Ducks logo is good, but the yellow and black look really out of place, or at least the yellow. Especially compared to the Jade, Eggplant, and silver jerseys. And the Ducks cup winning logo was bad, because you couldn't really read it, but the D-Foot is GENIUS! It's shaped like a Ducks foot and a D. It's nowhere near worth comparing to the Whalers logo, but it's got the same Idea...

So T-Roy, you really couldn't be more wrong...

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

Worst

GMy5gnR.gif

I never really understood the love for the Mighty Ducks logo, and the hate for the D-foot. I mean the Mighty Ducks logo is good, but the yellow and black look really out of place, or at least the yellow. Especially compared to the Jade, Eggplant, and silver jerseys. And the Ducks cup winning logo was bad, because you couldn't really read it, but the D-Foot is GENIUS! It's shaped like a Ducks foot and a D. It's nowhere near worth comparing to the Whalers logo, but it's got the same Idea...

I'm sorry that you feel that the majority opinion is wrong

Best; One roundel I wouldn't mind seeing as a primary... Much improved without the vintage white and double blue.

btlOuh2.png

Worst; Ridiculous... Colours are nice though.

i1TB5Il.png

BestANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

WorstGMy5gnR.gif

I'm sorry that you feel that the majority opinion is wrong

I'm sorry that your only explanation in why logos are the best or worst is ONLY telling people they're wrong...

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.

24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.

785qz4x.png

I Finally found someone else who likes the Fisherman logo!!!

'Fisherman logo is pretty good, i think it was the wonky numbers on the jersey that got the whole uniform scrapped all together ?

Best

1oivfh6muycjtg05q3e4e67j4.gif

Worst

850292016.gif

Best

957132016.gif

Worst

47.gif

Best

1019692014.gif

Worst

1085582004.gif

Best

94.gif

Worst

74gdgg4fgcdhix3oe19heez4l.gif

Best

145.gif

Worst

260.gif

Are you dissing the Mooterus?! :D

Best

ANAHEIM_DUCKS_LOGO.gif

What i think is the coolest part of this logo: it reminds me of this :

b200.jpg

I can see that. That's pretty cool.

I'm sorry that your only explanation in why logos are the best or worst is ONLY telling people they're wrong...

Yet you only explained your opinion and presented it as fact.