Wisconsin Concept Uniform

SpazBadger

Hey! This is my first ever concept uniform and I did my favorite college team the Wisconsin Badgers. Huge thanks to Logan Weaver for the awesome Nike template. Remember this is my first concept uniform so there will most likely be a lot of messing up and sloppiness. I would like some critiques and criticism from the people that have done this before and know what looks good and what doesn't and such. Thanks.

rVjOTze.jpg

6j00o2K.png

5gJ9cJX.jpg

I'd make the stripes thicker. I'd also put Bucky on the sleeves as well if you plan to keep the stripes that thin.

I noticed that, and I will make the stripes thicker.

Could you use their custom font for the numbers and maybe add a little black to the uniform

A custom font would probably look better, and I originally had black in the uniform but it just didn't look right to me. Thanks for the input!

6j00o2K.png

5gJ9cJX.jpg

I'm okay with black, I guess, but make sure to carry it throughout the uniform. It looks out of place with no black anywhere else on the uniform and helmet. And the stripes aren't working for me. It doesn't really go with the rest of an otherwise simple look. Also, the old numbers looked better, and add a drop shadow or outline or SOMETHING black to it if you are going to keep black in the color scheme.

Not a huge fan of black as the third stripe.

I'm okay with black, I guess, but make sure to carry it throughout the uniform. It looks out of place with no black anywhere else on the uniform and helmet. And the stripes aren't working for me. It doesn't really go with the rest of an otherwise simple look. Also, the old numbers looked better, and add a drop shadow or outline or SOMETHING black to it if you are going to keep black in the color scheme.

Yep, I agree with both of you on the black issue, that's kind of what I meant when I told TVIXX that I didn't think black looked right in the uniform, but I wanted to take everyone's suggestions. Thanks for all the feedback! Comment which team you want me to do next!!!

6j00o2K.png

5gJ9cJX.jpg

I think the black looks good. Only thing I'd say is either use the sleeve cap and ditch the stripes, or ditch the sleeve cap and make the stripes bigger. Right now the stripes look too small and muddy the sleeve cap.

I personally liked the stripes in the sleeve cap, but after a couple more glances I can see that you're right. Thanks for the critique and soon I'll make a final Wisconsin concept and then move on to other NCAA teams.

6j00o2K.png

5gJ9cJX.jpg

Archived