coco1997's MLB Color Rush UPDATE: Twins in New Red Alternate

coco1997

On January 30, 2016 at 9:21 PM, atwarren44 said:

For the Twins I would drop the gold drop shadow on the numbers and make it into a normal outline and maybe add white to the piping, maybe.

Thanks for the feedback!

Any thoughts on whether the cap should be the one I used or their new red one?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
On 1/25/2016 at 1:41 PM, coco1997 said:

I've added a white stripe to the Yankees' pants as you requested. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to do a complete inverse of their current uniform (navy uni with white pinstripes) so I compromised.

Yankees-Red%20Sox.jpg

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I would LOVE to see a reverse of the Yanks' current home unis, with white pinstripes on a navy uniform. Or even grey pinstripes on a navy uniform for a road version. I love that whole idea.

On 1/17/2016 at 11:53 PM, Megildur said:

Your Angels update definitely looks better. I'm in awe of all your work, coco. I use to draw a lot of uniforms as a child and affectionately called them paper guys and played out dice games with them. My attention to detail does not compare to yours though. I applaud your creativeness and skills with your markers. Any chance of an Expos set?

My cousin and I would do stuff like that. We'd invent entire teams - logo, uniforms, players, stats, etc. Good times. Just wish we'd been able to do more with them (this was the '90s so tech wasn't as advanced).

Archived