• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Thanks for sharing. Not a regular reader of TPT, but I mostly see viral posts from dummies. It's nice to see something important being addressed. Good for Levy and for TPT for posting it.

You wanna help me with that TPT parody I posted about a few pages ago? Maybe do Kevin Durant on the Sonics moving as told to Jay McInerney. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm glad that the "franchise" QB has a double-digit number higher than 10 again - been a while.

I don't like 2-6 as QB numbers, 7 IMO is Jawarski's, 8 looks bad in that font, 9 is OK, 10 just doesn't work for me, and 12 looks horrible in their font and isn't in circulation (though not retired.)

The 1 doesn't look good in their font, so 11 is unfortunate - I'd've rather Goff's 16, but I'l take it.

EDIT - is Doug Pederson wearing slip-ons?  Gods how did this dufus get a job.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

You wanna help me with that TPT parody I posted about a few pages ago? Maybe do Kevin Durant on the Sonics moving as told to Jay McInerney. 

I'd be game for a Kristaps Porzingis commentary on a poem written by Carmello Anthony, a la Vladimir Nabokov's Pale Fire

Patriots draft a QB, Jacoby Brissett from NC State

Browns get Cody Kessler QB USC

Somehow Connor Cook hasn't been drafted.

Another thing to throw in... The Redskins secondary next year is going to be something else. Drafted DB Kendall Fuller. A secondary with Breeland, Culliver, Hall, Dunbar, Bruton Jr, Toler, Norman, and Fuller is gonna do some damage

5 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Connor Cook is still somehow on the board.

When you are the starting QB in a Power 5 team and start 40+ games but is NOT voted a team captain by his teammates , there is an issue regardless of if you have a "Leadership Council" or whatever Sparty tries to spin it.

39 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

When you are the starting QB in a Power 5 team and start 40+ games but is NOT voted a team captain by his teammates , there is an issue regardless of if you have a "Leadership Council" or whatever Sparty tries to spin it.

I'd rather have him over Goff...especially since this article makes it sound like we're getting really close (by NFL standards) to getting some very disturbing yaoi fanfic with regards to Jeff Fisher and him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffet-played-role-in-rams--jared-goff-selection-062835724.html

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

IMO, the Jaguars have had the best draft so far. They got Ramsey and Jack. They're building a scary good defense. I'm just glad they're in the AFC and don't play the Cowboys and Rams more than once every 4 years.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Patriots draft a QB, Jacoby Brissett from NC State

I'm okay with that.  (via youtube) He seems to have comfortable poise with the position, & he can run a bit.  His size is pretty good too.  

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived