1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Dak Prescott goes to Dallas at the tail-end of the 4th Round. Can be the team's starter in a few years; he just needs to sit and absorb everything he can. Maybe sprinkle in some playing time here and there like a year or two down the road...

The Raiders moved up to 100 to take Cook. The Cowboys would've taken him at 101 if available.

While he's gotten better in three seasons as a starter, he is inaccurate. Wade Wilson can work on mechanics, but accuracy is on Dak.

And Dallas hasn't gotten much out of picks in round 4 & 5 since 2009.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsSturm/status/726460088324509697

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

The Raiders moved up to 100 to take Cook. The Cowboys would've taken him at 101 if available.

While he's gotten better in three seasons as a starter, he is inaccurate. Wade Wilson can work on mechanics, but accuracy is on Dak.

And Dallas hasn't gotten much out of picks in round 4 & 5 since 2009.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsSturm/status/726460088324509697

I heard about Cook and that Dallas (as well as Kansas City) were sniped to get Cook. Dak's still raw and they shouldn't rush him if it'll help him out in the long run.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I heard about Cook and that Dallas (as well as Kansas City) were sniped to get Cook. Dak's still raw and they shouldn't rush him if it'll help him out in the long run.

Ironically, the compensatory pick Cowboys used to select Dak Prescott came from losing DeMarco Murray to PHL.

1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

Ironically, the compensatory pick Cowboys used to select Dak Prescott came from losing DeMarco Murray to PHL.

Failing to see the irony here.

As for Dak, CFL by 2018.

6uXNWAo.png

22 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Bob Johnson

We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese.

Dallas selected the TE from Baylor, who hasn't played football in a decade and was apart of the Baylor men's basketball team. Should be really interesting to see how his basketball skills will translate back to the gridiron...

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

9 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese.

Dallas selected the TE from Baylor, who hasn't played football in a decade and was apart of the Baylor men's basketball team. Should be really interesting to see how his basketball skills will translate back to the gridiron...

Why not. DAL has drafted Hanna and Escobar and yet to find a replacement for even Marty B

As said earlier today, DAL has the least success regarding picks round 4-7 than any other team since '08.

Rico Gathers left Baylor to try to play NFL football. He had a year left to play with Baylor. 

Over 20 teams were at the workout.

3 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Why not. DAL has drafted Hanna and Escobar and yet to find a replacement for even Marty B

As said earlier today, DAL has the least success regarding picks round 4-7 than any other team since '08.

Rico Gathers left Baylor to try to play NFL football. He had a year left to play with Baylor. 

Over 20 teams were at the workout.

Can't wait for the amount of "did you know this guy played basketball in college because it's totally not normal for college kids to like more than one sport" comments there will be from Cris Collinsworth every time he does something mildly good

spacer.png

After a pretty questionable draft, the Panthers are really killing this UDFA period, picking up two starting-talented players in  tall WR Keyarris Garrett from Tulsa and ACC Defensive Player of the Year S Jeremy Cash from Duke. I expect both of those two to be on the final 53.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

17 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

a pretty questionable draft

I'm with this. 3 out of 5 players picked being cornerbacks is... interesting.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

3 minutes ago, waltere said:

I'm with this. 3 out of 5 players picked being cornerbacks is... interesting.

The chronological order that they were drafted was the opposite order of quality of pick, for me. Sanchez can be pretty good and talks a big game like Norman did, which doesn't really matter but #narrative, Worley has a few questions marks, but can develop. Bradberry from Samford is straight ??????? Especially since it was a pick in the second round. I would've much preferred a player like Kendall Fuller there.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

4 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Can't wait for the amount of "did you know this guy played basketball in college because it's totally not normal for college kids to like more than one sport" comments there will be from Cris Collinsworth every time he does something mildly good

I dunno, how often did he pull that with Marcus Pollard?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

8 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

The chronological order that they were drafted was the opposite order of quality of pick, for me. Sanchez can be pretty good and talks a big game like Norman did, which doesn't really matter but #narrative, Worley has a few questions marks, but can develop. Bradberry from Samford is straight ??????? Especially since it was a pick in the second round. I would've much preferred a player like Kendall Fuller there.

The Redskins thank the Panthers for not taking Fuller

Archived