College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor is that Under Armor is trying to get every collegiate program in the state of Maryland under it's banner. They already have Maryland, Navy and Towson. Most recently I've heard that the state's HBCUs (Morgan State, Coppin State, Maryland-Eastern Shore & Bowie State) will all be making the jump from Russell to UA in the next year.

I believe I posted a link about the MEAC schools in Maryland joining UA in the 2015 thread.

As of right now I have no clue what supplier Maryland's other programs are with. I'm pretty sure Johns Hopkins is with Nike though.

SN: Is every college program in the state of Oregon signed with Nike? I know the Ducks, Beavers and Portland State are. No clue about the others.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Rumor is that Under Armor is trying to get everything collegiate program in the state of Maryland under it's banner. They already have Maryland, Navy and Towson. Most recently I've heard that the state's HBCUs (Morgan State, Coppin State, Maryland-Eastern Shore & Bowie State) will all be making the jump from Russell to UA in the next year.

I believe I posted a link about the MEAC schools in Maryland joining UA in the 2015 thread.

As of right now I have no clue what supplier Maryland's other programs are with. I'm pretty sure Johns Hopkins is with Nike though.

SN: Is every college program in the state of Oregon signed with Nike? I know the Ducks, Beavers and Portland State are. No clue about the others.

The three schools you mentioned in Oregon are the only D1 schools (FBS and FCS) in the state so no others need to be locked up by Nike.

Rumor is that Under Armor is trying to get everything collegiate program in the state of Maryland under it's banner. They already have Maryland, Navy and Towson. Most recently I've heard that the state's HBCUs (Morgan State, Coppin State, Maryland-Eastern Shore & Bowie State) will all be making the jump from Russell to UA in the next year.

UA also has UMBC and Loyola (MD). Hopkins is Nike, but they are only D1 in lax. I'm sure UA wants them too.

UA is also going to go after any big name school that needs to sign a new contract.

Scott Frost has stated last names will be on the back of UCF jersey's. I don't know if there is a jersey/helmet overhaul coming or not. But there will be names on them for the first time since George O'Leary took them off I believe after the 2004 season.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

I'm interested in seeing what template Michigan uses. Will they take the newest Nike has to offer, or will they continue like they did with Adidas and take the most basic option available? Also, will they keep this year's road uniform or update it to something new?

As nice as the new seamless look is, I would imagine Michigan going with the speed machine template, but Jordan-ized.. Idk why, but the vapor untouchable doesn't seem as Jordan-y to me..

Archived