College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

Love the sleeve stripes. Number don't is very wonky, will have to see it in game to see how it looks on different numbers. Gold pants don't match the helmet. Pants should have stripes. I'd give it a 7/10. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Hate to say it, but Pitt looks good. 

I liked the simplicity of last year's set, but it was a tad bland.  This new one gives them a unique look with a nod to the past that I can appreciate -- even though I can't stand the team.  

I know your a WVU fan lol and I as a Pitt fan must say I do like the WVU set myself. People say the numbers are wacky for both teams. But they are unique to that team.

58 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

KU with another helmet.. anybody know what logo this is ??

Cix_J7RUoAABQ4J.jpg

Was seen last year. Just one of the many awful concepts they have in their offices

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Pitt looks terrible. The logo is outdated trash, the number font is too wonky, and the mismatched gold is an eyesore. There is literally no redeeming aspect of that set I can name (Well, I'll admit that I kinda like the shoulder stripes).

I almost entirely agree with the poster above, the previous set wasn't anything too spectacular, but at least it was consistent. I still prefer the blocked PITT logo.

11 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Was seen last year. Just one of the many awful concepts they have in their offices

Kansas is getting out of hand with the combos. They should stick to a blue helmet with our without the bird. A yellow facemask would make them stand out.

Everyone loves a roundel.

11 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Pitt's new jersey kinda reminds me of the Hartford Colonials of the short lived UFL.

d52610f1e6c7797675e1b7f446389699.jpg?ito

What a well equipped team. I don't think I've ever seen a team that had a better equipment manager. Toe to tip, perfection.

Archived