College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Is that font based on history, or a new design? That jersey front, at least, had no numbers, historically, but if it's trying to replicate something from that older look, maybe it's forgivable.

8 minutes ago, frosty06306 said:

I'm sorry, the VT uniforms are just not getting enough attention. It might just be the worst uniform that any Power 5 school has used in the past 20 years. Horrid.

They'll get too much attention next week. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, frosty06306 said:

I'm sorry, the VT uniforms are just not getting enough attention. It might just be the worst uniform that any Power 5 school has used in the past 20 years. Horrid.

They are going to be on display for the most-attended football game in history that will also air on ABC primetime. I assure you they will get plenty of attention, especially against the contrast of Tennessee wearing its traditional uniform. 

23 minutes ago, BRice16 said:

They are going to be on display for the most-attended football game in history that will also air on ABC primetime. I assure you they will get plenty of attention, especially against the contrast of Tennessee wearing its traditional uniform. 

Is that a guarantee though? I can see Nike throwing something off the wall for them too, just bright orange instead of grey.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, coogrfan said:

The folks attending the game are the lucky ones. They'll be so far away from the field that all they will be able to see is dark gray and black. B)

Until a close up gets put on the giant video board hanging in the center of the track, that I hope falls on top of who ever thought those uniforms were a good idea, along with everyone else who allowed them to come to life.

"Hey guys you know that hokie stone pattern helmet that everyone hated a few years ago, you know what I think if we made an entire jersey in that pattern everyone would go crazy for them, it had to have been that it was on a helmet as to why people didn't like them"

Archived