College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

10 minutes ago, dont care said:

Not when you look at it as the swoosh facing behind him not in front

That doesn't matter, the correct and official Nike logo has the curve on the left side and comes to a point on the right side of the logo, as seen below:

IMG_2149.PNG

On shoes and on the NFL jerseys they technically use a "backwards" logo on the right side of the product to mirror the version on the left side so I can understand why it might look odd that the logo is facing this way on these shorts but it's technically the correct way.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Louisville looks good with red helmets, though the shiny helmets don't look good with matte jerseys.

Also, I get what they're going for with this, but a pair of boxing gloves might have been a better, simpler backdrop:

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I saw that butterfly thing on their field this morning on GameDay as well.  I didn't immediately make the "float like a butterfly" connection.  If they were gonna make a logo for that phrase than it should have been like a half butterfly, half bee.  Ali could certainly dance (buttefly) but without his punches (sting like a bee) he would have just been a bobbling crazy man in the ring.  

It's like saying Michael Jordan was one of the greatest free throw shooters in basketball history.  You're burying the lede. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

North Carolina was in all-Carolina Blue against James Madison and looked great.  Also liked JMU' purples "Dukes" helmet (fauxback, I think).

South Carolina in all-black.  Good look. (I'm just a big fan of the Gamecocks' unis this year)  

Surprised that Ole Miss wanted everyone in powder blue except the football team.  Seems like it would have made sense to wear the powder blue helmets.  

I liked the Oklahoma State marshal helmets...that's a pretty cool helmet logo.

Miss St/LSU is a pretty good aesthetic matchup.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived