College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, unimaniac said:

Breaking out the helmets for the first time this season.

I hate that helmet. Both because of the inconsistent mess that is two different logos and a stripe that matches with nothing, and the fact that the right fix - stripes that match the jersey and "Gators" script on both sides - is such a no-brainer and yet they still couldn't come to that conclusion. So annoying.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I hate that helmet. Both because of the inconsistent mess that is two different logos and a stripe that matches with nothing, and the fact that the right fix - stripes that match the jersey and "Gators" script on both sides - is such a no-brainer and yet they still couldn't come to that conclusion. So annoying.

Agreed. The mismatched helmet decal trend needs to die in a fire yesterday.

gYH2mW9.png

Florida's white helmets are butt-ugly. Mismatched stripes, mismatched logos, and overall inferior to their orange helmets. Not every school has to wear the stormtrooper look. This is just fine on the road:

Bd6extm.jpg

Even this looks better:

Idjk75f.jpg

Florida has a perfect color scheme for football, whether in the sun or under the lights. They should always be showing off those colors as much as possible.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Can't find a good picture of the whole uniform, but Oregon State is pairing their orange helmets with black jerseys and pants for the first time:

IMG_2191.JPG

Can't say I'm a fan, it doesn't quite look right without any white on the helmet to match the white in the jersey and pant striping.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived