buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

1 hour ago, BenjiJ said:

Does anybody know why Indiana's quarterback is wearing number 21?

He's worn it all year, probably personal choice.

Has Trevor Knight worn an adjusted SEC patch all year? His has a ribbon with Graduate on it wrapped below the bottom of the logo.

32 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Has Trevor Knight worn an adjusted SEC patch all year? His has a ribbon with Graduate on it wrapped below the bottom of the logo.

Looks to be an SEC-wide thing. Auburn and Miss State both wore it. Can't tell with the other teams playing, though.

2016-10-8 vs Miss State - Bill Wilson, Anniston Star (4).jpg

It's not a conference wide thing. Georgia's Maurice Smith is a graduate transfer from Alabama and he doesn't have the patch.

IMG_4375.JPG

I believe it's only been worn this week. Seems pretty strange time to roll it out. Was there ever an announcement on these?

Arkansas started the season wearing the patch. Other teams started this week. Every SEC team has the option to wear it, but not all are. Tennessee isn't, for instance.

(My bad, thought I said it was new this week in the original post)

iH8Wavo.jpg

32 minutes ago, bowld said:

Kansas looks just as bad as they play

Kansas' home uni should aways be royal blue helmet, royal blue jersey, white pants, and lose the gray accents.

The U looks looks good! Too bad about the Tech Web though. and the big honking captains C's 

Edited by lahaye7

Oregon looks stupid. Changing uniforms every week only works when you're winning. Otherwise, it looks like you have bad priorities.

Western Michigan with quite possibly the ugliest uniform this year.  Only a picture can describe it.

Pretty sure this is our first look at Michigan's white set...which is crazy as it's week six.

54 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Kansas' home uni should aways be royal blue helmet, royal blue jersey, white pants, and lose the gray accents.

100% this, although I do have a soft spot for the gray pants. 

49 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Oregon looks stupid. Changing uniforms every week only works when you're winning. Otherwise, it looks like you have bad priorities.

Yes I'm sure the football team toils day and night deciding what to wear each week :rolleyes:

NC State actually looks pretty good. All they need are pant stripes to match the helmet. Oh, and I like the diamond-ed logo more than the cluttered S with the N and C.