College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hamptonlantavegas said:

Houston Baptist University vs Western Kentucky. WKU should abandon the black outline orange white jersey and put a metallic silver instead black in this case just doesn't mesh well. Not a horrible look. Houston Baptist does Connecticut better than Connecticut does Connecticut.

p212150157-5.jpg

1024x1024 (1).jpg

201610012017730269435.jpg

57f07c8d062f2.image.jpg

636109582575187567-Houston-Baptist-W-Ken-Whit.jpg

You're post is confusing and makes no sense. What orange on Western Kentucky? Remove the black outline for a silver outline? Houston Baptist does UConn better than UConn? How in the hell did UConn get brought into this? Go back and reassemble your thoughts because to quote you, "... they don't mesh well".

Childish, i was using Google talk and I didn't spell check like I should have done earlier. 1 Houston Baptist are the Huskies as they have similar colors that they share with Connecticut with the only difference being  that HBU colors are a lighter shade of blue and red.

Also HBU  has a nicer use of the husky logo and colors than the University of Connecticut in Storrs.

Do I need more pictures to illustrate my comparison of UConn and Houston Baptist uniforms?

I want my thoughts to mesh well for you 

It's confusing because we were thinking of the uniforms. Personally,  the new UConn Husky is an improvement. To us, UConn's look is the entire uniform rather than the logo. I think your browser colors may be off because I believe Houston Baptist colors are royal blue and orange. Their actual uniforms are stock orders, nothing that stands out as unique to them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, coogrfan said:

I want to run one of these college football twitter accounts. It seems half the work is just posting a picture of a uniform element and throwing out a bunch of fire emojis. Add a hashtag and you're done. 

1 hour ago, RichO said:

NIU with a White Sox/Chicago themed special uniform for their game at Sox park next week.

CwS39ZkXcAQ3XoB.jpg large.jpg

Playing at Soldier Field would make a lot more sense, but hey I'm just some random guy on the internet. What do I know?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

42 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

I want to run one of these college football twitter accounts. It seems half the work is just posting a picture of a uniform element and throwing out a bunch of fire emojis. Add a hashtag and you're done. 

Keep in mind: You're probably working as an intern.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

On 11/1/2016 at 2:54 PM, LetsGoPeay said:

Northwestern doing GFGS against Wisconsin. Not bad looking though apart from the UA thigh straps. It'll be paired with a white helmet with the big wildcat logo.

Just posted. The purple helmet looks good with it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Just posted. The purple helmet looks good with it.

I can't stand that large wildcat helmet. First of all, obviously, it is too large. But add in that it's a simple design. That makes for a bad helmet logo. At least the Falcons "stencil" bird logo is small enough to fit on one side so you notice all of it.

19 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

As Oregon likes to do on their LA roadtrips, they're going all-white uniforms.

Cwb0FDWUoAApnRE.jpg

Yeah this was definitely expected. And since the white pants have the green logos it was never even really a question of which white jersey they'd go with. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

21 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Keep in mind: You're probably working as an intern.

Nope. I spent the last two years working in a school's communications office and not one of our accounts was handled by anyone other than a full-time staff member. I can't think of a school that has an intern or student handle its social media accounts. 

Certainly, there are other job responsibilities in addition to social media, but nobody is leaving social media to interns anymore. 

In other Oregon news, this image could very well show the helmets that the Ducks will go with for their home game against Stanford next week:

IMG_2484.JPG

The green logos on the black helmets would make sense because they're most likely going to debut the anthracite Alamo Bowl alternates:

IMG_2485.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived