College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

2 hours ago, bushy said:

So.... last week I just realized Boston College looked like a cheap knockoff of Florida State.

Now Florida State is playing Imposter Florida State. 

A lot of college teams look almost identical to one another.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon is going black/anthracite/anthracite tomorrow.

CxAek1hUsAAxKvJ.jpg:large

Not surprising, and in fact this is the look that I predicted last week when I saw the black helmet with the green logos in Tyrell Crosby's twitter picture of the new Jordans the team received prior to the USC game. This look is certainly different as it will only be the second time for the football team wearing anthracite jerseys and it will also mark the first time that green logos have appeared on a black helmet. I'll wait to give a final judgement until I see the official pictures, but so far I like it more than I was expecting to. I really like how the green logos look on the black helmet, especially since they match the numbers on the jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Virginia Tech going with orange/maroon/white...should be pretty cool.

Unrelated, South Carolina going with garnet/white/white (was hoping for garnet/white/black, but maybe they'll wear that set against Clemson).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

51 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

Slightly off topic, but for those of you watching College Gameday, have you noticed how small the Huskies' W looks on the helmet? 

That W is ridiculously small on that helmet.

2 hours ago, Bolt957 said:

Kentucky - Tennessee is a pretty good looking game. Wildcats in B/W/B and the Vols in W/O/O.

For sure.  Great game to watch aesthetically.

13 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I'd bet within the next two seasons they unveil a "Yellow-Ops" uniform. For what they are, the Black, White, and Red Ops uniforms from the jersey down could work as the basis for a new uniform set.

No.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Watching the Louisville - Wake Forest game. Louisville looks like a joke in their black American Flag uniforms. But I absolutely love these Wake jerseys. I love the way Nike use the campus architecture perfectly with the shoulder caps. I could do without the chrome helmets, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.

CxGmJ6GXUAAXAk9.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived